• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Another impressive demolition. I think an olympic athlete with a background in wrestling is the only person who could give Honda a challenge. Or someone with elite BJJ.

and ronda v tate on same card i believe. going to be HUGE

Incorrect, there was talk of it but not gonna happen, unless the fight was at AT&T Stadium, home od the Dallas Cowboy and they could sell 100k tix, now its at MGM Grand they cant sell enough tix to make that fight card happen.

I've heard the yanks talking about it and none of them want it at cowboy stadium anyway. No one want to go there.

so the ufc have decided to give Holly Holme a title shit against Ronda instead of making Rousey v Tate 3 happen, i get it in some degree but really has Holme shown she deserves a title shot after 2 fights in the ufc where the first she scrapped through on points in not very convincing fashion and the second well it ibviousoy wasnt memorable as i cant remember the fight, not sure who else to match up but will this fight even draw the ppv number?

holm needs alot more work before a title shot imo...

tate or zingano were better choices as far as talent and proper matchups go

This graphic really puts the Rousey/Holme fight into perspective, Ronda has beaten everyone in the top 10 in her division, women she beat a few years ago haven't won since so don't really deserve another shot till they rack up some wins, the only one would be Tate who since losing to Ronda in 2013 has beaten Carmouche, McMann and Eye then the next best I would be thinking would be Alexis Davis who Ronda only beat last year or the other would be Zingano, but she hasn't fought since losing in 14secs to ROusey

http://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/ro...-holm-at-ufc-195/story-fnkjww7x-1227493948251

This was held last week, advertising all the up coming worldwide events. Some amusing Q&A with McGregor.

Zingano is a terrible idea for another shot at the moment. Since when does getting such a massive flogging give you another title shot.

Tate again. First two times were not even close, not again thanks.

Holm will be lucky if she can last 30seconds but is as good a person as any at the moment.

UFC with their increase number of events has really watered down the cards badly of late.

UFC with their increase number of events has really watered down the cards badly of late.

Yeah couldn't agree more, there are so many events with quite average fights these days, I used to look forward to nearly all PPV events now, well there are only a few...

previously the mains fights on the UFC on Fox, and fight nights etc would be fights on a main card on a PPV making the whole card strong, now it just isn't the case....

For a while I paid for a lot of ppv events. Now none seem worth it.

Was looking forward to Melb ufc now I'm pretty sure I'm not going to bother going.

For a while I paid for a lot of ppv events. Now none seem worth it.

Was looking forward to Melb ufc now I'm pretty sure I'm not going to bother going.

yeah I was really looking forward to going to this event, now not so sure, would have loved to see Lawler v Condit, now seeing Rousey demolish Holm in 1st rd and other female co-main event doesn't excite me as much...

yeah I was really looking forward to going to this event, now not so sure, would have loved to see Lawler v Condit, now seeing Rousey demolish Holm in 1st rd and other female co-main event doesn't excite me as much...

It's pretty poor. I would like to see Rousey mostly because she is going to go down in UFC history but with the fight going to be lucky to last 30 seconds the rest of the card needs to be strong and so far I don't think it is. If Lawler was still there I'd be going.