• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is the most common mistake you see people do while working out?

Haha. Take your Tren, soon as you come off cycle your training will crease and gains be gone.

Most common mistake - that they bother to train at all given that 99% of them won't be doing anything in five years from now and 90% probably don't have the ticker to stick to it for even a year.

Its pretty sad that.. those of you that go to commercial gyms, how many of fellow members do you see still training after 1 year? I was thinking about it the other day when I was training and all those buddies I used to chat with when I first joined Anytime are no longer there, all fresh faces except 3 or 4.

Its pretty sad that.. those of you that go to commercial gyms, how many of fellow members do you see still training after 1 year? I was thinking about it the other day when I was training and all those buddies I used to chat with when I first joined Anytime are no longer there, all fresh faces except 3 or 4.

Actually, ran into a bloke today that trained with us from 1991 to 94, kunce looks good, still has massive guns and hardly any fat, but I was pleased to see he's aged more than I have :)

Why does anyone care if others aren't lifting after a year or two. Doesn't effect me at all.

neither would it affect you if someone was using a poor training technique.

I just think its a joke when people go hardcore for all of one second. There's a greater part of their sub conscience that doubts they will ever be able to persevere and they should just listen to that little voice, save themselves the cost of a fitness first membership and not be heard on their views of which fucking smolov or supplement to use.

Yeah, fuck 'em and their life of mediocrity.

Actually, ran into a bloke today that trained with us from 1991 to 94, kunce looks good, still has massive guns and hardly any fat, but I was pleased to see he's aged more than I have :)

love it when you rock up at a high school reunion or whatever and everyone looks old as fuck, haha. Went to one a while back and figured within a few seconds that no one else has done any training besides me. Hence nothing to chat about, left early.

love it when you rock up at a high school reunion or whatever and everyone looks old as fuck, haha. Went to one a while back and figured within a few seconds that no one else has done any training besides me. Hence nothing to chat about, left early.
thats why i dont go to reunions, didnt give a fuck about 99% of them when i was at school, i give even less of a fuck now 15 or 20yrs later......

Training to failure all year round....

You kunce miss out on the magic of linear proggresion..... and adding weight every week....

Combination of the two is the key...

Training to failure all year round....

You kunce miss out on the magic of linear proggresion..... and adding weight every week....

Combination of the two is the key...

This. People who Max out every week...... I used to be one of them..... :(

young guy comes in throws a couple of plates on and straight into it and that's his warmup, then proceeds to add on .5 or 1kg increments and grunts and groans does a few sets and goes.