• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
D

davidslaton2015

I know that most of us are fired up to go train.* All our friends are at the gym, all of the hardbodied girls are there.* We are fired up MOST of the time.* But as we all know, life happens.* Things come up.* But we can't take any days off.* My question is this.* What motivates you on those days when you just do NOT feel like going to the gym?* What makes you grab your gym bag and make that trip even if you are tired?* What makes you lift even when you have a shitstorm going on in your personal life?* How about when you are injured?* What makes you wrap up and keep going?* There are no right or wrong answers.* I am hoping that we can help motivate each other to be the absolute best that we can be.*
Greetings from Mexico!
David
8dd5053e3ed797a6cf8e3d56b9f875aa.jpg
eac8322ae7330c877070b6a0873d61b6.jpg

i have no real idea what keeps me motivated anymore. but the stronger/bigger i get the more i want to train.

I have plenty of days where motivation should be zero ... still getting pain during my recovery from surgery (never damned ending lol).

Some days and weeks it's painful and frustrating during training sessions. I still turn up, do what I have to do ... not sure why.

Maybe just because I love to train and I love the gym where i train and the people.

I have plenty of days where motivation should be zero ... still getting pain during my recovery from surgery (never damned ending lol).

Some days and weeks it's painful and frustrating during training sessions. I still turn up, do what I have to do ... not sure why.

Maybe just because I love to train and I love the gym where i train and the people.
Yeah. I love my new digs. Great setup. Top bunch of people. The work is so much easier when the people around you are into as much if not more than you are.
Also helps that i have the guy with the 2nd highest raw total in aus on hand for a chat and spot or advice haha.

Yeah. I love my new digs. Great setup. Top bunch of people. The work is so much easier when the people around you are into as much if not more than you are.
Also helps that i have the guy with the 2nd highest raw total in aus on hand for a chat and spot or advice haha.

Ha yes having record holders and champs around you does help!! Ditto here :)
But yeah, I think the fact that everyone helps each other out and they're just so down to earth. Seriously, on the odd occasion when I've muttered about giving up and taking up prancercise (kidding lol), I've had death threats from the guys haha.
If anyone is feeling a bit down for whatever reason, anyone who's there will quickly help you turn it around.

<3 my PTC.