• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Seems like every third day you bitch about a guy whos younger then you asking you out with you rejecting his younger cock and every second day you bitch about not getting cock.

If you say no = no cock for bella = we hear about you not getting cock
If you say yes = cock for bella = your drought for cock is broken and everyone is happy and can live happily ever after.

RV gives up.....

Last edited:
lol errrrr not every third day. Why do younger men hit on me??? That's only started happening very recently, so I'm a bit lost. Maybe its because I'm looking sub human again, instead of a total fat arse? Who knows.

I did not reject this one. I agreed to a date, before I knew his age lol

24?? Really though? Fm

Regardless, Bella won't be going near 24yo's private bits, or anyone elses anytime soon. These things take time to evolve Goo lol

lol kal, sometimes you have to concern yourself with age! lol In this instance however you may be right lol

I'm 36 though, I struggle to imagine what I'll have in common with a 24yo. I didn't even date 24yo's when I WAS 24 lol

We'll see how we go. Thursday will be interesting if nothing else. Jeans & cleavage I can do :)

Time to be Zen here and clear your mind of all preconceived notions. If you think you will have nothing in common you will walk that path, dont set your path Bella just fucking walk.

Time to be Zen here and clear your mind of all preconceived notions. If you think you will have nothing in common you will walk that path, dont set your path Bella just fucking walk.

Fuck. You sir, are Deepak Chopra :D

Mind is clear.
Bella is walking.

Be here on Thursday when I need to debrief mwahaha

Fuck. You sir, are Deepak Chopra :D

Mind is clear.
Bella is walking.

Be here on Thursday when I need to debrief mwahaha

Good girl.

I can be and Im only 27, so wise for such a young one.

Think about this, if we did not record time, we would not record age, if we did not record age, all we would be is a collection of our experiences and this is what makes us compatible not some arbitrary number :)

Good girl.

Think about this, if we did not record time, we would not record age, if we did not record age, all we would be is a collection of our experiences and this is what makes us compatible not some arbitrary number :)

Ohhhhhh you sir, are very good ;)

lol

Its true enough too.

Ok, we're going to do this. (you are now included in this process!) mwahaha

Hey Belle,

A while ago I was talking to my sister about finding it hard to date in your mid 30s and she said something that took me by complete surprise. She told me that maybe I'm still single because I keep saying NO. Long story short, I'm broadening my options without dropping my standards and things are looking more positive.

It sounds like you tend to date older guys because they are typically more mature and successful - something you generally don't get with younger people and I can fully relate to that. But if this younger guy meets all those criteria, maybe his age shouldn't be held against him.

Have fun and take it for what it is, just lunch with a cute guy. And who knows, he might just share your peculiar obsession for Thai Lady Boys..........

Nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

Good girl.

Haha, says the 27 year old guy who only wants 16 year old virgins who haven't given blow jobs.

[YOUTUBE]Nwv61Uu1fdA[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry I had to go and have a good time you deserve it

mwahahaha Awww Tregster, that made me laugh :D x

Hey Belle,

A while ago I was talking to my sister about finding it hard to date in your mid 30s and she said something that took me by complete surprise. She told me that maybe I'm still single because I keep saying NO. Long story short, I'm broadening my options without dropping my standards and things are looking more positive.

It sounds like you tend to date older guys because they are typically more mature and successful - something you generally don't get with younger people and I can fully relate to that. But if this younger guy meets all those criteria, maybe his age shouldn't be held against him.

Have fun and take it for what it is, just lunch with a cute guy. And who knows, he might just share your peculiar obsession for Thai Lady Boys..........

Nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

Guzz, you make alot of sense :)

It's not that I think older guys are more successful, it's just what I've been used to I guess? As a younger gal, I always dated men much older than me. Since I was 32 and single again, for the first time in 11 years, that gap has closed somewhat. Mostly men just a year or two older than me. One who was 27, by far the youngest man I've been with. And let me tell you, I've met some pretty farrrkin immature 40 and 50 somethings too. lol

I guess my concern, on the age front, is life experiences and things in common and whether we'd be remotely on the same page or in the same place with what we want out of life? THAT is the concern, I don't want to burn through anymore years of my life, with someone it's not 'right' with. Which is why I guess I've been single for almost 5 years. I've dated sure, but I'm ready for 'more' now. And I realise that doesn't come along, just because you think you're ready lol

Horizons broadened, I have accepted his invite to lunch and I am just thinking, oh well, it's a nice lunch with a cute lad. We'll see how we go lol

Age is just a number I guess, but I've been influenced by my past I suppose? My girlfriend said to me this morning "If you always do, what you've always done - you will always get, what you've always got. Break the mould and see what's beyond it Jo"

So I am :)

24 is WAY beyond it mwahahaha

Thanks Guzz :p

So it is better that you've wasted five years waiting for someone compatible, instead of spending a few of those years wasting then with someone incompatible, but at least having some fun along the way?

Seems incorrect to me.

lol I've dated Rian and had a couple of lovers. But no, I would not stay or be in a relationship with someone who I was incompatible with. Why? I'd rather be alone and single and free to do as I please. Than with someone who wasn't right for me? That's burning time for both of us and hindering the process of perhaps a more compatible person coming along for us both?

That's what I'm tryin to say - you would have quickly realised that someone was incompatible, so what is the harm in trying? You're not going to waste five years with ONE incompatible person, you'll waste a few weeks and move on. But you won't know either way without trying.

I am with RV, TO AN EXTENT.

Take a chance and ignore age - you despairing about the young suitors doesn't help anyone.

That's what I'm tryin to say - you would have quickly realised that someone was incompatible, so what is the harm in trying? You're not going to waste five years with ONE incompatible person, you'll waste a few weeks and move on. But you won't know either way without trying.

I am with RV, 100%. He is a poet with a certain je ne sais quoi about him. l would follow RV into any dungeon at his request. l am also jelly of his BTN press but will not admit it. l am also jelly of his 'pins' and will now focus my workout around trying to get pins like RV. First l will cut calories in and hald then cease leg workouts for 6 months and report back.

Take a chance and ignore age - you despairing about the young suitors doesn't help anyone.

Th-thanks....