• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Age - 18
Youngest i'd go - 18
Oldest i'd go - 18

Only saying this cause my girlfriend's 18

Age - 18
Youngest i'd go - 18
Oldest i'd go - 18

Only saying this cause my girlfriend's 18

Very nice, my romantic young friend.

But you really should say "Oldest i'd go - 108",
as you've undoubtedly found The One, and you'll be together till the end :)!

Been thrashing a 51 year old box for months which has seen some cock in its lifetime and pumped out a few kids.

Also was stretching a 20 year old box recently.

Personally I preferred the vintage vag to the fresh meat. The vintage one feels warmer, is always wet and stays wet, already stretched so makes it easy to ram it in quick anywhere and can blow inside raw as its past its baby making days.

Been thrashing a 51 year old box for months which has seen some cock in its lifetime and pumped out a few kids.

Personally I preferred the vintage vag to the fresh meat. The vintage one feels warmer, is always wet and stays wet, already stretched so makes it easy to ram it in quick anywhere and can blow inside raw as its past its baby making days.
Lol.. Post of the Millennium. ..

Heard something recently that I had never heard before, and it said the youngest you should ever go is half your age plus 6

sounds a bit young if your 18…ie 9 plus 6 is 15…….but seems to work out not too bad for 21 and and up….

Not a bad rule of thumb but I'm with [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION] ; here. Always seem to go for the older woman, experience is a wonderful thing ;)

The 51 would be filthy as well... Easy and straight to the point cause she appreciates the cock...

Not a bad rule of thumb but I'm with [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION] ; here. Always seem to go for the older woman, experience is a wonderful thing ;)
Exactly, no head games, not clingy, doesn't want to spoon and watch DVD's all day after sex, pays her own way, appreciates ever moment, is thankful for the experience also.
The 51 would be filthy as well... Easy and straight to the point cause she appreciates the cock...
Loves the cock. Loves cum. Dirty bitch makes me drain inside her. Her words, "I want to walk around with your jizz in me"....