• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

Surprised at how hard it is. Without building up to it can you do em?

100 squats, just bodyweight squats?

No big deal....probs hurt the next day lol.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Says the Powerlifter who thinks 3 is high reps.

Try it. 100 Squats!!! I reckon you won't be able to. And don't say you don't want to :p That's what [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] is going to say!

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] won't come close. He'll need to put down the Cream Bun first :p

Reps dont bother me that much actually.

100x20 isnt that hard...so i cant imagine bodyweight squat x 100 being impossible at all.

I'd do it today but am hungover. [emoji14]

Reps dont bother me that much actually.

100x20 isnt that hard...so i cant imagine bodyweight squat x 100 being impossible at all.

I'd do it today but am hungover. [emoji14]

You serious? A PL doing 100 reps?

Good stuff Tim!

100 reps body weight squats is my warm up for every squat session followed by 60kg by 20 reps before getting into my working sets.

Time limit?

And why the fuck would you do 100?

What do you mean time limit??

Why not, gets the muscles working doing what they will be doing and gets the joints in the groove prior to adding weight.

Used to do three sets of 200 in my younger days, but 100 even will do me now.

What do you mean time limit??

Why not, gets the muscles working doing what they will be doing and gets the joints in the groove prior to adding weight.

Used to do three sets of 200 in my younger days, but 100 even will do me now.

Well, 1:20 minutes? 3hours one day?

doing 100 body weight squats prior to adding weight is a ridiculous waste of important fresh strength if you plan to add weight to the bar.

the problems with weight lifting is people love to make thing complicated, it’s not a sport, CrossFit and such is.

Time limit?

And why the fuck would you do 100?

I'm doing all sorta shit trying to avoid spinal loading due to the Sciatica I suffered. I even did jumping Squats this morning Goo! :eek:

100 Squat warm up!!!! Good stuff @Big Mick That's the Martial Art background coming through. Do 500 Squats like Ken Shamrocks' Lions Den fighters.

Not atm no, i'd say i'd be lucky to get 40-50 reps out. Reckon if i trained for this i could acheive it in about a month or so.
Yep you would. Maybe even sooner if squatted 3x a week.

You gunna put down the Cream Bun and give it a crack @Shrek We both suffer dodgey knees. I haven't felt any pain since dropping the weight.

Last edited:
Yep sometimes heading into a comp ill do it. All about volume/intensity manipulation.
Works a treat. Id do it forever if my knees could take it. Haha

Yeah cool, 3 x pw sweet, are you going to max failure for all those 3 sessions, like really draining your legs all the way?