• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There's been more terrorist attacks in Australia in the last 12 months than Bali
I never said anything about terrorism, but since you mentioned it, Indonesia is always on high alert.

4daf708d81e59b21f421f43f2573e6ab.jpg

I have no interest in Bali either but my objection has nothing to do with Indonesia. Bali is polluted with a concentration of the worst elements of Australian culture. I don't need more of that.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
Yeah.

I have no interest in Bali either but my objection has nothing to do with Indonesia. Bali is polluted with a concentration of the worst elements of Australian culture. I don't need more of that.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

I never said anything about terrorism, but since you mentioned it, Indonesia is always on high alert.

4daf708d81e59b21f421f43f2573e6ab.jpg

Yeah.

Suit yourselves but there's a lot more to Bali than fucked up Aussie tourists on Legian St Kuta.

Your ignorance is embarrassing.

Calm down showdownhero, some people like Bali and some don't, so what.
Personally, I've been to Bali but wouldn't go again

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway back to body transformation take your holiday arguments somewhere else, what kunc started on about Bali !! ;-)

Weighed myself tonight 85.5kg that's a 1.2kg drop this week just through cutting out the beer. The war on carbs starts tomorrow, 8 weeks to turn this around.

Glad I didn't partake in this one, my weights been up and down like a yoyo this week!

Keep on keeping on the rest of yous

Cute little fella arent ya hahha.

100.3kg this morning outta no where...

Tim.

(Fucken crazy late quote...it was the first post i had on my notifications wtf - thanks tapatalk haha)
lol

lower body weight means less weight to lose for maximum results ;)

Thats not good mate, just try and keep moving and keep the diet clean (lots of fruit and veggies) and keep the fluids up. If the cold is above the neck (head and nose/through only) then it is usually OK to keep training but just drop the intensity a bit. Nice long brisk walks instead of running fro example. If it goes to your chest then probably best to rest or see a Dr. Hope it gets better soon.

Starting to reduce carb this week especially on non weight training days. Stupidly forgot to eat one of my meals at work today. Put it in the microwave and a colleague asked me to look at something while it was heating up, then I got a phone call and completely forgot it was there. Didn't even notice till I packed my bag to go home and one of my food tubs was missing. Had a protein shake and some peanut butter when I got home to make up for it.

102.5 today. Been carbing though and retaining in the heat. Will be happy when sitting consistently 105-110
Still too skinny

I really do have a great misses, I told her I was cutting carbs for the next weeks and she spent time over the weekend and in the evening this week looking at low carb options that she can prepare for dinner. Last night she tells me we are having tacos, but thats not low carb I say and she just winks at me. When its dinner time we have slow roast pulled bbq pork with lettuce leaves as the taco shells, with the usual cheese and chilis and a big mixed salad. She is the best.

Give her one for me and I'm not talking about a hug ;)
Rooting will burn more cals than a hug so I'm doing you two favours really....

LOL nice one guys I will be sure so do both
Atta boy.

Sound great those tacos.

Im still here with my 215/255/75 p/c/f macros. Haha. Weight still dropping...but cals creeping up each week.
Dunno wtf. [emoji14]

Tim.

Im still here with my 215/255/75 p/c/f macros. Haha. Weight still dropping...but cals creeping up each week.
Dunno wtf. [emoji14]
Tim.

Nice one Tim keep that up and we will start calling you the magic man !!

Diet has been pretty good this week lower carbs doesn't seem to be effecting my energy levels yet and haven't started craving doughnuts too bad. What I really need to do now though is increase the training days by adding in some more dreaded conditioning work. Hmmm time to start thinking up some horrible workouts for myself !!!

Nice one Tim keep that up and we will start calling you the magic man !!

Diet has been pretty good this week lower carbs doesn't seem to be effecting my energy levels yet and haven't started craving doughnuts too bad. What I really need to do now though is increase the training days by adding in some more dreaded conditioning work. Hmmm time to start thinking up some horrible workouts for myself !!!
Doughnuts?

Had one the other day. [emoji14]

Can of pepsi the other day. Real pepsi.
mmmm carbs.

And also TFW you manage to fit mulitple burritos into your weekly "diet". [emoji14]

Tim.