• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lmao thanks for making me think of those evil carbs big boy.

I had a full fat coke a few weeks ago and it was like drinking syrup !! i still go a coke zero or a diet coke every once in a while, but only because it makes the vodka taste better !!!!

i still go a coke zero or a diet coke every once in a while, but only because it makes the vodka taste better !!!!

Diet soda actually gets you drunk faster. No sugar/calories to slow down digestion, so it's like drinking the alcohol straight.

Diet soda actually gets you drunk faster. No sugar/calories to slow down digestion, so it's like drinking the alcohol straight.
Yep. Which makes me drink less overall haha.

A pepsi max a day keeps my hunger at bay!

Tim.

^ not sure whether to say well done or take it easy. It is great that you did a big workout and found your vomit threshold, but only if you are able to back it up by moving again today. Remember its the cumulative effort over weeks that adds up. How is the weight loss going have you dropped a bit ?

Lol. You are saying that like it's a bad thing. In any case I've heard the research that claims that. I don't see it. I get just a drunk with beer, vodka and diet drink or spirits and sugary drink. If there is an effect it's not noticeable on me anyway.

Lol. You are saying that like it's a bad thing. In any case I've heard the research that claims that. I don't see it. I get just a drunk with beer, vodka and diet drink or spirits and sugary drink. If there is an effect it's not noticeable on me anyway.
Me neither mate. Still put away 15 of the kunce and feel capable of driving. Hahahaha

Tim.

Weighed myself tonight 84.7kg weight is coming down slowly, looks like the no beer with my dad and low carb diet is starting to work. Quality ;-)

Felt like fucken shit this weekend again. Somehow this recent heatwave has again nearly killed me. Coupled with Guns n Roses on saturday night haha. Have failed to train today, body just feels destroyed. In bed already going for 10 hours haha.

Tim.

Been hit with Pnueamonia. I kid you not. Lol. Hence the rather quiet training log. Atypical it seems as i'm stuck in bed.
All the symptoms of a good flu without the headcold.
Literally struggled to walk on saturday night. Massive fever sunday and monday night lol.

Still alive though!
No idea when ill be able to train at full capacity again, hopefully not too long. Just light sessions possibly from tomorrow with the aim of something heavier next week.

Farken.

Tim.

86.0kg this morning, been hovering around 85.5-86 for the last week, might drop calories a bit to speed things up.

I wanna win this thing

Why not take it slower? Make reversing easier id have thought, and lower the chance of rebound weight gain.

Tim.