• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Who's left in this? Just me and [MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION] I've dropped 6kgs since weigh in and planning on another 3 in the last couple of weeks with some low cals and crazy caradio :)

I'm still going but need to really up the work if I am going to lose any weight in the next 3 weeks. Going to go hard though so deff in this.

I'm still going but need to really up the work if I am going to lose any weight in the next 3 weeks. Going to go hard though so deff in this.
You need more caradio, far superior than regular cardio.

Last edited:
Had a massive workout last night. Went for an hour, i reckon i burnt a lot more than 1000 cals.

Weight is about 135.8 KGs so not much of an improvement. This working 7 days a week is hard yakka enough.

Edit: Still feelign the effects from the injury i did a few weeks ago, but it's nearly gone now.

^lmao I am picturing someone doing a flying side kick onto a treadmill, sprinting for a minute and doing a back flip of !! Too glen hard for me

DL the App. ?

8c656d15a73403751713a0e4daa8e697.jpg

down to 81.1kg this morning, the magical sub 80kg mark is in sight

2 weeks left until this comp is over, how low can I go?

More importantly, Have you built any muscle?
My guess is zero. And probably lost a small amount.

Tim.
impossible to tell if I've lost any actual muscle mass due to the amount of intramuscular fat that's disappeared.

However I hit a PR on pull ups (reps and weighted) and a new PR on deads (in the last month) so even if I've lost a small amount of muscle mass I haven't lost any strength

Last edited:
impossible to tell if I've lost any actual muscle mass due to the amount of Ectopic fat that's disappeared.

However I hit a PR on pull ups (reps and weighted) and a new PR on deads (in the last month) so even if I've lost a small amount of muscle mass I haven't lost any strength
Good news for sure!

I wasnt having a dig mate, by the way.

Tim.