• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gerry, it is time for you to join apu. the three of us can settle our differences at the aussie masters champs in October.

Gerry, it is time for you to join apu. the three of us can settle our differences at the aussie masters champs in October.

unlikely.Im waiting until the dust settles.Theres good people in PA,and i like Wilks.Reality is its impossible for me to topple the top 2 guys in m1 as they both have 720+ totals.My best bet is to cut to 83,but im heavy for me at the moment lol im probably 100 kgs.fuck.

Last edited:
Gerry, there is no qualifying for apu masters this year. just turn up and put out 500kg total as a 100kg lifter

Lol. Gerry likes a guy who has threatened to ban PA lifters for partaking in a charity event that IS NOT a comp....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

its different for Kelvin as hes a world champ and wants to defend his title and the worlds arent that far away from where he resides,whereas id rather just wait.Theres court cases to be decided.

Well, at least someone in this thread knows what they're talking about.

Bit difficult to compete in a PA event when it entails 3 flights totally 26 hours in air time and can't compete locally as a guest as PA are now listed as a "naughty fed". Then worlds is just 6 hour drive away so it's just a case of logistics. Not allowed to compete at worlds as a PA member, not allowed to compete as an independent athlete (as did in the olympics) so thats the only way to get the job done.

In June I will be hearing the announcer say, "The bar is loaded" while I chalk up. But Sparty will be on the couch saying that he "coulda been a contender if/but".

Lol. Gerry likes a guy who has threatened to ban PA lifters for partaking in a charity event that IS NOT a comp....

Rules are rules. If that's the rule, then that's the rule, charity or not. Same goes for other athletes in other sports. Even beauty pageants like bodybuilder comps have similar rules.

Funny how all the negative talk comes from those who just talk.

It's Ok. I don't blow my own trumpet and, well, as you say you "thought" a lot of things that are bs.

Speaking of BS, when's your next comp?

yeah, turn it on me.

are you still paying my entrance fee, can I get you to pay my fee for aussies.

Well, at least someone in this thread knows what they're talking about.

Bit difficult to compete in a PA event when it entails 3 flights totally 26 hours in air time and can't compete locally as a guest as PA are now listed as a "naughty fed". Then worlds is just 6 hour drive away so it's just a case of logistics. Not allowed to compete at worlds as a PA member, not allowed to compete as an independent athlete (as did in the olympics) so thats the only way to get the job done.

In June I will be hearing the announcer say, "The bar is loaded" while I chalk up. But Sparty will be on the couch saying that he "coulda been a contender if/but".

I have never blown my trumpet about being a contender, I have always stated I am weak and was embarrassed when I was listed as a capo record holder.

you have a big mouth, good thing you are strong.

good luck against the few lifters you are lifting against.

Rules are rules. If that's the rule, then that's the rule, charity or not. Same goes for other athletes in other sports. Even beauty pageants like bodybuilder comps have similar rules.

Funny how all the negative talk comes from those who just talk.

what a man you are.

everyone, apparently no one should talk about powerlifting in negative terms if you not compete. woody, are you a fascist?