• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
t9r8qpK.jpg

All things being equal, AS's long thighs and legs are more muscular, the most perfect bodybiulder that ever was.

heaths are much better.these old guys and there rose coloured glasses.40 years ago.

Last edited:
heaths are much better.these old guys and there rose coloured glasses.40 years ago.

Yep. Let's face it, he looked great for his time but those guys couldn't hang with today's pros. Today's conditioning and sheer mass was unheard of.

subjective, that is why I hate bb comps. I reckon he is better, no I reckon he is better, no he won because it is all politics.

arnold looks very smooth in that photo, barely has abs. phil grainy as fuk.
not really a fair comparison.

They became well muscled on minimum to no chemical help.

the modern bodybuilder looks fuckin awful

your kidding right???!!! they took gear, it was just real gear not weak shit like today's stories of ugl.

proper gear, you don't need much. fact. strong as fuck.

Yeah C_T, a couple of tabs of Dbol were so much more potent back then compared to the 100 different drugs available these days

Back than EVERY kunce wanted to look like Arnold, no sane kunce today wants to look like Heath or Ronnie.

Do you nimrods think that the blokes in the 70's to 80's where taking (in a sense) the same chemical concoctions the fuck wits today are taking?

if you say yes, you are more dense than I acticipated.