• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
V

vegangains

Just wanted to post a thread on peptides & update y'all on their quality from 2 sources (check the tite - domestic sources ). also wanted to know if anyone had ran their stuff before and how it all went.

I m running:

Ipam & CJC1295 Dac (perfomanclinic)
TB500

BPC- 157 (austpep)

Started on the 12th of March , so far so good , still unsure whether the stuff works or not . Will keep u all updated & pls share your feedback if u ran their stuff before. Cheers!

12th March was yesterday. You can't make an assumption after one day.
sorry to confuse u, I meant it as i haven't experienced any negative effects yet , so everything is going well. i m aware it will take couple of weeks to see & feel the effects .

Forgot to mention that I have placed the order on Monday morning 6am & the package arrived on Wednesday morning - very quick . Packaging was in aust post paper bag with another bubble wrap -like bag inside with the peps. Everything delivered safely without anthing broken

what i m doing atm.

• Ipam-100mcg/2 times a day -morning & before bed
  • CJC - 2000mcg / 2 times a week
  • Tb500- 5mg 1st week

3mg 2nd week
3mg 3rd week.
3mg 4th week.

Bpc 157 350mcg / 2 times per day

I know the Pharmacist at the Peptide Clinic factory, There was a massive stuff up with labeling and kit supplied. I was offered to pick up directly from the source. I was lucky enough to meet the chemist. God he drives a nice Mercedes.

I have run their products several times.

GHRP6
CJC1295/impa
HCG
AOD

Absolutely back their products, and the environment the products are manufactured in is A+. The Australian Health department have been trying to shut them down however, for some reason with this company they are winning the battle. Please note Peptide Clinic is not the actual manufacture.

I will say however I have had better results from SARMS.

Last edited:
what i m doing atm.

• Ipam-100mcg/2 times a day -morning & before bed
  • CJC - 2000mcg / 2 times a week
  • Tb500- 5mg 1st week

3mg 2nd week
3mg 3rd week.
3mg 4th week.

Bpc 157 350mcg / 2 times per day

I would suggest looking at CJC-1295 in combination with Ipamorelin (please note all of their CJC-1295 is without DAC due to health concerns their doctor has with the DAC in CJC-1295). Ipamorelin has been shown to have the lowest amount of side effects effectively eliminating the typical cortisol spike associated with other GHRPs. You can now purchase Ipamorelin / CJC-1295 compounded into a single vial. This makes it very convenient to administer in one single injection as opposed to drawing the dose from two separate vials. Furthermore, administering these combinations has an effect on growth hormone secretion that is up to 10 times (1000%) more effective than when either one is used alone.

You could also look to add this in to your protocol - HGH Frag 176-191 at 250-500mcg per day + Modified GRF 1-29 at 100-300mcg per day (split into dosages of 100mcg)

Depending on the training yu are doing you could also look in to S22, which is a bilateral injection directly into each muscle you trained. To get the most out of this product you need to inject at the gym the minute you finish training. Best results are gained by deliberately stretching the fascia of the muscle. I would spent 5mins post inject posing and stretching. You will gain massive pump which can be maintained for upto two days post workout. This peptide does not need to be refrigerated, therefore its easy to carry vial and blanks or just prefill before heading to the gym.

Last edited: