• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol @ 'Muse'.. haven't stopped with her long winded posts yet. Fark imagine listening to her whiny wog voice all day.

going to invade a foreign country to reacue two drugs dealers lol..

Yeah. My point was the govt needs to decide if they're going to try and tell another country how to run their legal system, or stay out of it. This half arsed middle ground where Tony says something to see what the reaction is and then back pedals if it wasn't what he hoped for is bullshit.

Would like to hear the same opinion "shoot'em" when your own child, brother, father or any other close relative is in same situation.
As strange as it may sound to some (or many), I would say shoot them if and when found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. I base my comment first and foremost on my belief system, where no one is above the law, irrespective of who they are or how they may be related to you. End of story.

What I have said above is factual and can be checked up if one feels the need to do so. I don't expect people to like it or agree with it, but that's how reality is to some of us. I am not a judgmental person, I leave the judgment to our judiciary and do my best to follow the law of the land. If I screw up and end up breaking it for whatever reason, I would gladly hand myself in. I'm referring to major crimes here such as (for example) someone sexually molesting one of my daughters and the like. If for whatever reason I could not hold my temper and killed the culprit, then I would gladly go to jail for it. That's what I'm talking about when I say no one (not even I) is above the law, period!

Do you know them and their circumstances Fadi. Do you know why they were drug addicts and what may have happened to them to turn them to drugs. They were 20-21 year old drug addicts and drug mules for some worthless piece of excrement currently living it up in Sydney apparently.

No I don't know them and I don't have to know them to form an opinion on the subject. I am not a judge, I am an observer just like you. They were found guilty and that is the thrust of the matter. The "why" they did it is another subject that is open for debate or discussion.

We all have our problems in life, and some are met with much more adversities while growing up than others I must admit. You ask if I know them and their past history (childhood etc.), and seem to insinuate that only if I had gone through what they had gone through, then and only then would I be entitled to say what I had said about their case. In the same light you seem to have forgotten an essential element when asking me if I know them, and that is, do you know me? Do you know what my past was like? Do you know what adversities I had to overcome through my childhood and years growing up? The obvious answer is no you don't, you don't know a thing about me concerning my deepest feelings and emotions and how they were formed, you don't know at all! Yet you feel so comfortable to ask me if I know them, or if I had gone through whatever they've been through, because only then according to you, would I be fit to make a comment which even though you may not like or agree with, it would at least be a comment you could live with since my past would have somehow validated it for you.

The only thing that annoys me is how they get the death penalty and convicted terrorists get early release from prison, Indonesia also turns a blind eye to child trafficking and prostitution. I think they really have their priorities fucked up.

The only thing that annoys me is how they get the death penalty and convicted terrorists get early release from prison, Indonesia also turns a blind eye to child trafficking and prostitution. I think they really have their priorities fucked up.

Yep

All the more reason not to go there and lobby the Government to stop giving them our money.

Indonesia paid millions to have some of their own citizens released from death row in other countries.

I certainly don't defend what they did, especially Chan. But not sure anyone can say shoot em/shoulda been shot etc. Perhaps they deserve it, but geez you wanna be sure.

All the more reason not to go there and lobby the Government to stop giving them our money.

There are dirty rotten scum drug dealers, terrorists and kiddy fiddlers living in Sydney

and when hen I say drugs I mean illegal drugs.