• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You do relaise Indonesia has 10 x our population, more than twice the number of personnel in their military force.

They don't have the money to mount a mass invasion and sustain a war agains us.
I they did, we'd be drinking Bintang now.

I really like Tim Ward, he is so blunt, honest and tells it how it is. I agree with everything he says about Indonesia.

Check this interview out

Tim Ward on the Bali Nine executions | Sneaky

Indonesia paid millions to have some of their own citizens released from death row in other countries.

I certainly don't defend what they did, especially Chan. But not sure anyone can say shoot em/shoulda been shot etc. Perhaps they deserve it, but geez you wanna be sure.
I dont think anyone deserves the death penalty except rapists and murderers but at the end of the day if you do something naughty in another country you have to be prepared to get fucked by their laws. Im all for drugs and think small amounts should be legalized and taxed. I know people will be like drugs kill people, but so does food, ciggies and alcohol. With a drug black market worth over 6 billion dollars in Australia imagine the money this country could make. Ive always wondered would the money they make actually outweigh the health problems caused? Would it free up the courts from minor drug charges? would it reduce police resources as they wont have as many drug cases? Its the only way I see this country ever fixing its budget.

I really like Tim Ward, he is so blunt, honest and tells it how it is. I agree with everything he says about Indonesia.

Check this interview out

Tim Ward on the Bali Nine executions | Sneaky

I dont think anyone deserves the death penalty except rapists and murderers but at the end of the day if you do something naughty in another country you have to be prepared to get fucked by their laws. Im all for drugs and think small amounts should be legalized and taxed. I know people will be like drugs kill people, but so does food, ciggies and alcohol. With a drug black market worth over 6 billion dollars in Australia imagine the money this country could make. Ive always wondered would the money they make actually outweigh the health problems caused? Would it free up the courts from minor drug charges? would it reduce police resources as they wont have as many drug cases? Its the only way I see this country ever fixing its budget.

"Takes 15 minutes to die when shot by firing squad"

"Corrupt country like Indonesia"

http://www.sneakymag.com/life/tim-sharky-ward-bali-nine-executions-3/

Looks OK.

Not only that, but theres the ANZUS treaty. The Yanks have got one of the largest fleets in the world in the Philippines haven't they.
[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; wars are won in the sky.

So they've been flown out to this island to be shot and now they are granted a stay in proceedings for 10 days until another appeal is heard.. It's a circus, a farce..

I assumed Genics was comparing our military to theirs. Of course this is a ridiculous hypothetical that will never eventuate. Nor will we 'crush' them.

Well we keep sending our defence force overseas, the govt took away our firearms and the avg Aussie is only concerned about the cost of a carton and what color paint they're using on the block.

the government took away some firearms in 1996 but now there are more licensed firearms on issue than ever before and the numbers are increasing very healthily indeed. Gun stores cannot keep up with the demand. In this case the people have spoken and the message is - fuck off we like shooting and we also vote.

You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass. (statement sometimes attributed to Admiral Yamamoto)

If a similar approach were followed in Australia I think we could have some swagger in the region. Also we were presented the option of procuring US built nuclear powered attack submarines. A far better option than the other proposals imo and an opportunity to grow up as a nation and stand with a fist rather than grovel through diplomats.

we should stand with a fist, fuck everyone else in the region. I don't have a view about the death sentence in Indonesia but we are just too obviously small and puny as a nation to make a stance on anything. Tool up, be a tough mother fucker of a small nation.

Prolly shoulda gone Nuclear when we had the chance. Can't do it now though.

This Indonesian President Joke-o the-dodo wants to make displays of strength with 500 military, jet fighters and helicopters to transport two handcuffed and shackled prisoners. We park a few undetectable Nuclear Subs off the Indonesian coast, kent wouldn't know they were there, just someone there. That'd put the shits up him.

Send in a few SAS, to do covert surveillance of his Presidential Palace as well. Hello Joke-o.

They committed a crime in a country that has the death penalty for that crime - yes I think it is a harsh sentence BUT that is the law in that country and you have to deal with it.

I feel sorry for them but they knew what would happen if they got caught - its not like Bali hides their laws on drugs.....

Do I believe in a death sentence - yes - but not for the crime they committed....

They committed a crime in a country that has the death penalty for that crime - yes I think it is a harsh sentence BUT that is the law in that country and you have to deal with it.

I feel sorry for them but they knew what would happen if they got caught - its not like Bali hides their laws on drugs.....

Do I believe in a death sentence - yes - but not for the crime they committed....

This is the point most are not getting, well stated thugby.

However I don't believe anyone has the right to take a life regardless of the crime.

if someone was attacking my "people", I wouldn't hesitate.