• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Hey guys,

I got 6 weeks to lose 6 kilos, it should be easy and i want to lose them asap.

What's your best way of preparing chicken and broccoli?

- Roast it as is
- Roast it with a rub/coating
- Marinated
- Crumbed

etc?

Fish and Broccoli, trade the Chicken in.

Fucken "crumbed" LMAO. Yeah between two bread rolls!

Why are you overweight Head? Poor eating, under-exercising, lifestyle, medical issues etc? Answer that question, be honest with yourself, then eliminate that cause.

You don't need Drugs, just honesty and 30 days of dedication to build those new healthy habits.

Thanks guys, been going crazy this week with dieting and working fucking hard at work, i've dropped 4 kilos since Monday (today is Thursday), i am now at 132 kilos with 2 more to go. if i get into the 131 range by Saturday im going to get a weigh in at the doctors office.

at your weight, just a good balanced diet high in protein would get you 6-7kg lost in 6 weeks. This hard and fast shit is unhealthy and doesnt work.

Fuck man just 12 solid weeks of commitment to said balanced diet would change this blokes life.

Look, pro tip, I think you earn enough cash for this method strong that you bought fucking duramide....

My Muscle chef.

4 of these meals per day from thier high calorie selections. It's about 2000 calories all up.

JUST EAT THESE EVERY WEEK.

Like magic you will be about 20kg lighter in 12 weeks. And fucken bet my left testicle if you are not even lighter. 12 fucking weeks.

Stop eating like a fucking teenager with no parents.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Agreed, i will be doing that after i get a weigh in today at the doctors. Im down to 131.5 now. My scales are off by 2-3 kilos so i should get under 130. Then its a proper diet

Agreed, i will be doing that after i get a weigh in today at the doctors. Im down to 131.5 now. My scales are off by 2-3 kilos so i should get under 130. Then its a proper diet

listen to this Tim kunce.
Lots of sense,
I did the extreme live off protein shakes for a period of time, but that was always just before an overseas holiday so I’m ripped for the bitches.
but for sustainable loss, listen to him.

Thanks guys, been keeping up with the dieting and went in today to the docs for a weigh in, 127.5. so i got it and im very happy :)

Next goal is 120 kilos