• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Keep it rollyn, see how many you can score as you get smoother, can log it here, much better reading than some kunces training log of how many squats he did, WGAF!

I'll even list the first entry for you, just fill inthe gaps:

1. 18/08/14, Ruski, X/10
2. ???

Got a dilemma folks.

Invited for Wednesday dinner at hers.

I suggested the midweek meeting but I've been struck with a cold. Asshole colleagues who cme into the office sick.

Do I just load up on cold and fly or reschedule for Thurs? No idea what I'm going to say if I do.

somewhere a shiver just went up [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION];'s spine. should be onto the next one!

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

What do you want from this girl jmc? It's gone past the stage of wham bam thank you ma'am. A friend with benefits or something more serious eventually?

Ok.., so restacking the pipeline.

I have a question though: is it wrong to go into these situations knowing full well I don't want a r'ship and the other person does? (Despite the fact that I haven't had that convo with these girls)

I think the best way to look at it is, you're testing the waters, you say you arent looking for a relationship but what happenes if you find someone that you really like and you want to see more of.

I dont think its morally wrong to date a girl knowing if you do or dont want to be in a relationship, as long as you are nice to them and respect them and dont treat them like shit like some guys I know.

I have a question though: is it wrong to go into these situations knowing full well I don't want a r'ship and the other person does? (Despite the fact that I haven't had that convo with these girls)

NO

NO mate - I dont think Ive started anything with any girls going in thinking I do or I dont want a relationship - your simply going in to have some fun - whatever comes from that, comes from that.

You know you're in a relationship when every week you start to nail less and less other girls.