• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I got online Thursday night. Found a tight tasty bitch on there. By the end of the night I had her number. Friday we texted. I fucked her today.

Back on line tonight. Repeat process.

I got online Thursday night. Found a tight tasty bitch on there. By the end of the night I had her number. Friday we texted. I fucked her today.

Back on line tonight. Repeat process.

Is this you bro?

pimp.jpg

Yep. Restaurant I wanted to go to was closed. Have a few ideas but what is really like to do is go to her place. Today is 'd day'

Good onya mate, third date she'll be expecting a move.
just don't forget the basics.
1. Greet with a compliment.
2. Make her laugh.
massive dopamine release means her defences are disarmed, good time to make the move.

Well, the timing was just right. I threw out a few reasonably subtle questions to guage her interest and it was obvious. I knew if I didn't make a move I'd regret it for the rest of my life. Will probably delete this thread now. I really appreciate all your help fellas. I've gone from semi suicidal as a result of feeling as though I was stuck in a bad r'ship, to..... well, enjoying life again. That's pretty special.

Well done mate, it gets a lot easier from here.
leave the thread for others, it's like a bounce back manual.

You can't delete a thread. Tried it. Just change your username and edit each of your own posts....I'm talkinf from experience here.....