• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Still plugging away mate.

Had a first meeting (I don't call em dates) tonight. Nice girl. Was a quick one. I went in saying I had an early flight to Sydney tomorrow so that gave me an out.

A few laughs and as it turns out a guy I went to school with and her are cousins.

She's off O/S in 2-3 weeks for a month so not much will probably come of it. I liked her though. Cute. Hard to get a read on her though. No knee touching that's for sure.

Not sure how to play that one.

Second date with a different one on Saturday. Boxing class. Should be awesome. We've been texting a little but I'm limiting them to 2 or 3 short ones.

Hoping I can profess boxing to breakfast right after and maybe a movie that night. Hard to get action during a daytime date. For me anyway.

Still plugging away mate.

Had a first meeting (I don't call em dates) tonight. Nice girl. Was a quick one. I went in saying I had an early flight to Sydney tomorrow so that gave me an out.

A few laughs and as it turns out a guy I went to school with and her are cousins.

She's off O/S in 2-3 weeks for a month so not much will probably come of it. I liked her though. Cute. Hard to get a read on her though. No knee touching that's for sure.

Not sure how to play that one.

Second date with a different one on Saturday. Boxing class. Should be awesome. We've been texting a little but I'm limiting them to 2 or 3 short ones.

Hoping I can profess boxing to breakfast right after and maybe a movie that night. Hard to get action during a daytime date. For me anyway.

you went in saying you wouldnt be staying long? man no wonder u dont get laid

A short meeting is a good meeting mate.

Read 'Blink' by Malcolm Gladwell

We form impressions of someone from the first few minutes (even seconds) we are in their presence

Staying for hours on end isn't going to increase your chances of anything happening unless the conversation is that awesome that it's worth staying.

Disagree?

Maybe I'm not committed enough then. School night. Plus last night this one tells me she's off O/S for a month and I'm quite certain she's looking for something serious. So invest HOW much time exactly?

A short meeting is a good meeting mate.

Read 'Blink' by Malcolm Gladwell

We form impressions of someone from the first few minutes (even seconds) we are in their presence

Staying for hours on end isn't going to increase your chances of anything happening unless the conversation is that awesome that it's worth staying.

Disagree?

exactly... how do you know when you meet shes not thinking..hmm hes kinda hot, there is some chemsty, i really wana suck his cock but oh well he has to leave early so no point putting in any effort

mate you need to go back to basics..go out with the boys get drunk and find any drunk slut to nail..get a really easy one under the belt and build some confidence

mate you need to go back to basics..go out with the boys get drunk and find any drunk slut to nail..get a really easy one under the belt and build some confidence

You been out on the piss with [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION] ; again?

exactly... how do you know when you meet shes not thinking..hmm hes kinda hot, there is some chemsty, i really wana suck his cock but oh well he has to leave early so no point putting in any effort
He probably should've asked for a gobbie in the disabled toilets then?

You been out on the piss with [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION] ; again? :D

Girl from last night replied to text. Keen for catch up when she returns from O/S at end of September. We'll see.

Gym date tomorrow AM. Should be fun. Won't suggest a cheeky shower after the sesh. Just can't do it.

Fuark!!... Where are you kunce? [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION];?

Educate please!!!

I taken over by Sth. Aucland genes!

Good luck at boxing today.
couple of hot tips:

1. Greet her with a compliment
2. Don't pull a scene from Dumb and Dumber and knock her out

Did the boxing class

Was hard. But good

She had some issues with her shoulder but it was ok once warmed up

While stretching after the class I asked her for a coffee/bfast and it seemed she reluctantly said yes but i may be reading into it too much as again the convo was great at breakfast, both laughing. Convo just flowed really well. Not too many awkward pauses.

She had some stuff to do including a massage this afternoon and so I didn't push anything for this evening or tomorrow however I'm going to flick her a text this afternoon to ask her for dinner tomorrow night.

I suspect she's wondering why I haven't kissed her yet. If she agrees to dinner I'm going in.

Wish me luck.