• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
3 scoops bro, once you start sparring there are only enemies. She'll love your take charge Kunt-punchin' attitude.....maybe..

download.jpg

I cant do it fellas. I'd stutter just getting the words out. f-en love to though. srsly.

couple of progress pics. think a large t-shirt is a good idea

Attachments

• JC1.jpg
    JC1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 62
  • JC2.jpg
    JC2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Jmc, wear a loose shirt and just have fun. Boxing class as a follow up date, she sounds like a good catch. Follow up with maybe a home cooked meal(can be fun when both people cook) or go out.

Update: Sent her a message saying had a great time, how has your week been etc etc

Reply came within 5 mins.

Followed up with a bit of light banter and suggested a boxing class for this Saturday.

She accepted. Now my concern is: 1. Will she think I'm too muscular and grotesque (srsly). I work hard for it but some chicks may not dig it; and 2. What to do after boxing.

I'm sure you guys will have some suggestions lol

Looks very promising though. I actually didn't expect her to say 'yes'

Good shit mate - book the date and then lay of the txts for the rest of the week.

Afterwards maybe just suggest getting something to eat - or even going to a "juice bar" or something and then going for a "walk around"

She must be keen if she replied so fast - play it cool but if your getting a strong feeling she wants it def pounce.

You might be surpirsed she may offer to do something else after boxing - which makes your life way easier...

Thanks Rugby. Minimal to no texts. Told her I'd be in contact in a couple days to firm up plans for Saturday.

I'll play it by ear but would be good to keep the momentum going and lock in something for that night. Might be too short notice for her (after all, she may be and probably is dating other guys

Last edited: