• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lmao. Ausbb soap opera.
Ask her if she's cold because your hot enough for both..
Kachinggggg

Yep

Works for me.. At least I know I'll be smashing the fuck out of the weights tomorrow.

Possibly time to give the dating a rest. Clearly I suck at it. Too nice and being friendzoned. I'd rather pay for sex. At least then I know I'm getting laid and am not being robbed

Yep

Works for me.. At least I know I'll be smashing the fuck out of the weights tomorrow.

Possibly time to give the dating a rest. Clearly I suck at it. Too nice and being friendzoned. I'd rather pay for sex. At least then I know I'm getting laid and am not being robbed

Noooooo
Don't stop the dating!!
Us married guys are re-living those days thru this thread!!!
Lots of memories (good & awkward) flowing back!!

Noooooo
Don't stop the dating!!
Us married guys are re-living those days thru this thread!!!
Lots of memories (good & awkward) flowing back!!

hahaha, so true, you have to continue dating' not for yourself but for the greter good of the married Ausbb folk

Honestly if you go on a drink/have abit of dinner you alot of the time can't expect anything else to happen after that - it would either take a real slut (no disresepect) or insane dating skills (which 99% of guys dont have) to go from meeting up on a blind date > having a drink > to going back to your/her place and making sweet sweet lurrrrve.

This is now when you have to build - send her a txt maybe today/tomorrow - and set up another date - this time movies/somewhere not having a drink/dinner straight off the bat - THEN after that date if your feeling it - get your sister out of the house for the night and invite her over - if a girl says YES to you coming over or her going over to you - you are more and likely to at least get a blowj haha....its fact.

LOL'd at Taurus and Strung out.

Strung, I could always get the parentals to film lol

Good points Rugby. I certainly didn't expect to sleep with her. Didn't even expect a kiss. But I just got a 'vibe' like when she goes "do you have the time" (at 9:30 after dinner). Yes it was a school night and I was also thinking the same thing. But even walking her part way back to her car, I simply thought it was the right thing to do. It was dark in a dodgy part of town known for its crazies. I wasn't doing it with the expectation of getting something in return.

So, I will shoot her a text tomorrow perhaps. She's into gym and boxing and yoga etc so I thought a boxing class might be a good idea.

Did i mention her dad is 80 and still lifts? Shortly after telling me this, she asked if I was on steroids lol. Then, I caught her looking at my arm (I was wearing a nice shirt so as not to be obvious or in her face about it)

Yep

Hey mate dont give up, I find the best way I have met people is actually when im not looking for anything. Maybe the girls can sense when we are desperately trying to find something... not sure

Dont give up but try and enjoy yourself, dont look for it, opportunities will come

Hey mate dont give up, I find the best way I have met people is actually when im not looking for anything. Maybe the girls can sense when we are desperately trying to find something... not sure

Dont give up but try and enjoy yourself, dont look for it, opportunities will come

So will x-mass.......................eventually.
Want it now, have to chase it down.

Well all my 1 night stands and hookups have been when I dont give a shit and just keen to have fun with mates.

When I try and look for it and flirt with girls rarely something comes from it

Well all my 1 night stands and hookups have been when I dont give a shit and just keen to have fun with mates.

When I try and look for it and flirt with girls rarely something comes from it

seconded. as said earlier in the thread the chicks who want to fuck u will come and fuck u

Not thirded

Why is a 1/3 of the world christian? cos they wanted the religion so they came? No, cos they were "converted"
Extremely rarely chicks just want to come up and fuck you, if you want to score reguraly, you have to work on it and convert them non-believers.