• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Go purely based on looks, you know from experience that they'll break balls and give you the shits, so you may as well cop it from an absolute stunner rather than some average looking philosophical babling nut buster.
Fun times ahead for you my friend, good times are just starting.
never was a truer word spoken

Some recent events....

Date last night with a highly intellectual specimen. Into politics, Tolstoy and George Orwell. Nice enough but wasn't turning me on. Two drinks. Made up an excuse how I had to go see my sister and we parted company.

While out I get messaged on the 'app' by a girl i had exchanged a couple messages with. "Are you spontaneous? Here's my number. I feel like a drink after dinner". Saw it when I got home. Too late. Maybe next week.

Girl I went out with last week. Sent her a message on whatsapp last night. "Do you believe in unicorns?" She responds. "Sorry unicorn. Who is this. I've lost all my numbers". We exchange a few more messages. I really think she might be telling the truth. I still haven't told her who I am but am wondering: can she not see my picture when I type a message???

Another date on Sunday. And another with a nurse next week.

I think I have no issues getting to the 'let's meet for a drink' stage however I may need to work on my approach when actually meeting these women.

Some recent events....

Date last night with a highly intellectual specimen. Into politics, Tolstoy and George Orwell. Nice enough but wasn't turning me on. Two drinks. Made up an excuse how I had to go see my sister and we parted company.

While out I get messaged on the 'app' by a girl i had exchanged a couple messages with. "Are you spontaneous? Here's my number. I feel like a drink after dinner". Saw it when I got home. Too late. Maybe next week.

Girl I went out with last week. Sent her a message on whatsapp last night. "Do you believe in unicorns?" She responds. "Sorry unicorn. Who is this. I've lost all my numbers". We exchange a few more messages. I really think she might be telling the truth. I still haven't told her who I am but am wondering: can she not see my picture when I type a message???

Another date on Sunday. And another with a nurse next week.

I think I have no issues getting to the 'let's meet for a drink' stage however I may need to work on my approach when actually meeting these women.

For me I dont really think "a drink" is a good date - this is just me - it turns more into an interview and there is no escape, nothing to play on - its hard to break the awkwardness - to be honest its so black and white and abit boring for both parties to be honest > and its to "normal" you go out to drinks with your mates, with your mum and dad, work mates etc - maybe try a different approach and go bowling, or pitch and putt - this sparks abit of excitement straight away and its different - plus it breaks the ice nearly straight away - also you have more chance to be "touchy feely" - then if bowling or pitch and putt or the driving range etc etc goes well then go for a drink afterwards or two a little cafe/burger place to get something to eat - next date maybe suggest a movie at a cinema > which is pretty much a public bedroom > then a movie "date" at either persons house.

As I said a "drink" is just to normal and too black and white - you dont want to be interviewing eachother - which really that is what your doing - you want to be breaking the ice and showing your "different/fun".

Excellent point.. So apart from mini golf and bowling. What else is there? Laser skirmish?

Driving range is a good one, go karting, depending on the girl and where you live even just a games room place - I know it sounds so 16 yr oldish but most women love this sort of shit - they are at work all week long, other stresses going on etc etc the last thing they want to do is be interviewed by a random guy at the end of the week haha

Really you dont need many places - and I would always go somewhere you can still talk and touch - I mentioned Go karting above - yes it would be fun but this would be just part of the date - i.e if where you live has a "games place" where theres a games room, go karting etc - I wouldnt simply go, go karting - coz you cant talk, laugh etc

You could go to the same place everytime with a different girl though lol -

Mini Golf > maybe drink/food after
Movie @ cinema > more than likely drink/food after
Movie @ your place/her place > more than likely hook up

Or if you think they need abit more work -

- Mini Golf > maybe drink/food after - i.e at a burger place, little cafe
- Movie @ cinema > def dinner after - but somewhere fun and light - not formal
- Bowling > Dinner - again not crazy formal/just light relaxing
- Movie @ your place/her place > more than likely hook up
- Then a formalish dinner > by then hopefully your comfortable enough to invite eachother back

Last edited:
He's doing well, seeking advice and putting it into action, catches on quickly. Off to a good start, cant blame him on walking out on the boring chick, who'd want to listen to her babble.

I am a quick learner grunta. However I feel like I may be letting myself down at the meeting stage. More practice required. In some cases, where I really don't care, I'm telling them that I'm trying to get into the adult film industry and asking them over. If they say no or whatever NFG

At this rate you'll have it down to a fine art in no time.
At present follow advice, and quickly you will adapt and develop your own style.
From there the rest is history.

PS

almost forgot, fuck the money, it's costs what it costs, money comes and goes but the notches on your cock stay forever. (Not the green puss though, that goes away...........................Eventually)

Last edited:
Not saying anyone can remember them all, just that the more notches the smoother you get, which in turn makes you feel good, kinda, develops ones character.

see when i lived in africa i banged plenty of backpackers on one nighters and never saw them again come the next morning. more notches i got the worse i felt about myself

see when i lived in africa i banged plenty of backpackers on one nighters and never saw them again come the next morning. more notches i got the worse i felt about myself

You must have been going through some fucked up times at the time that fucked with your head (or pumping estrogen flat out)
In most cases there isn't a problem a gram and a hot chick cannot fix.