• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; you have your cake and eat it though. You indulge your urges for fresh pussy and a bit of fun while also having a loving family at home. Most people cant do that.. So if all you have is one nighters when you really want some companionship and love, your not going to be to happy. On the flip side if your married and bored out of your mind and want some new gash, not going to be to happy either. I bet if you took your family away you wouldn't enjoy the "single"" life quite so much, because its not what your living right now.

yes we could all go out and cheat and enjoy it, but the world wouldnt be a very nice place if we all did that. Right now my mrs is sick and has been for a while, have slept with her once in 6 weeks because she physically cant..yes would be awsome to go fuck some dirty little slut and get it out of my system, but im not going to do that.

@Grunta ; you have your cake and eat it though. You indulge your urges for fresh pussy and a bit of fun while also having a loving family at home. Most people cant do that.. So if all you have is one nighters when you really want some companionship and love, your not going to be to happy. On the flip side if your married and bored out of your mind and want some new gash, not going to be to happy either. I bet if you took your family away you wouldn't enjoy the "single"" life quite so much, because its not what your living right now.

yes we could all go out and cheat and enjoy it, but the world wouldnt be a very nice place if we all did that. Right now my mrs is sick and has been for a while, have slept with her once in 6 weeks because she physically cant..yes would be awsome to go fuck some dirty little slut and get it out of my system, but im not going to do that.

Have to admit pretty accurate overview, hard to argue that point, so much simpler to hide behind ignorance than take a hard look in the mirror.
I'm not totally retarded, I know what I am, just learned to accept it.
Respect your morals though, good values.
Believe this or not, besides what I obviously do, I very highly value loyalty, in myself and others. Bit of a cliche, I know, but my family and friends will put their lives in my hands without a split second of hesitation and I only open up to ones I know are loyal, so go figure.

Hope its a temporary set back with the missus and she's up and about breaking your balls really soon.
Wish her well.

[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; you have your cake and eat it though. You indulge your urges for fresh pussy and a bit of fun while also having a loving family at home. Most people cant do that.. So if all you have is one nighters when you really want some companionship and love, your not going to be to happy. On the flip side if your married and bored out of your mind and want some new gash, not going to be to happy either. I bet if you took your family away you wouldn't enjoy the "single"" life quite so much, because its not what your living right now.

Post here in a decade and a few kids and see if you are still keen to take the moral high ground.

I don't actually cheat on my mrs but 10+ years with one person teaches you everything in life isn't grey and white.

You can't judge [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; until you've walked in his shoes

its not a moral high ground its what is expected of a person by scociety. that isnt a high ground.

im not judging grunta i just think he can and should make better choices. and you dont cheat on your wife brick? guess all the stories of hookers are lies then...

Thanks for your guiding light to the path of reicheusness, but you're a little late on the scene, my road was chosen many moons ago.
[MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION] ; 17 years for me.
[MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION] ; everyone knows hookers don't count.

Tonight's date.

Russian / Ukranian. 41. Lives locally.

Tight package. Strong accent. Nice gerl. Works in local government. Does acting in her spare tome because "it allows her to do thing and be people she can't be in real life"

So, I buy first drinks. She offers to buy seconds. This takes us from 5-6:30. I suggest dinner down the road. Sit down and grab some food. Conversation flows well throughout the evening. No / little physical contact. She seems to enjoy me talking about joining the fire brigade next year. "Aren't you worried it's dangerous??"

We seem to share the same outlook on life which she seems pleased with. She mentions the ex and how she still lets him look after the dog. I catch her looking at me and smiling during dinner but didn't think anything of it.

She picks up on the fact that I am living with a sibling (sister) right now while I find my next purchase. Doesn't seen to phase her but who the fuck knows. Is this the silent killer?

Dinner ends at 9:30 and I walk her back part of the way to her car. It's freeZing.

Now what?