• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

I remember back in the mid 80s, my Sister who is a School Teacher and was a Fitness Fanatic explained how Schools had banned P.E. Teachers from getting Students to do Burpees. I think the reason was Lower Back Injuries - the throwing the Feet out behind the Body on going down.

The obvious solution to that little concern is to develop the Abs and Core more and to really concentrate on Abdominal and Core engagement when going down. So, this I tried. I then found that seemed to irritate my dodgey knee. I assume the engagement of the Core is creating 'heavier Feet', jarring the Knees.

I like Burpees due to the Cardio and Hormonal response that they create but you do see some people online who do say Burpees should be kept for the Army or for Prisoners in solitary confinement.

Heavy feet? Hormonal response?

Me is not the person with whom you need to be "engaging" with. Those people are the baddies, the forces of evil ......... like Darky and Sparty etc.

Heavy feet refers to the tendency to plant my Feet harder when going into the push up position.

Hormonal response refers to the tendency of full body H.I.I.T. and Met Con workouts to stimulate a greater hormonal response over more L.S.D. (long slow distance).

I think the hormonal response of the core activation is causing the heavy feet. You need to rebalance your hormones with some triceps kickbacks.

You're welcome.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

I think the hormonal response of the core activation is causing the heavy feet. You need to rebalance your hormones with some triceps kickbacks.

You're welcome.

Stick to brown nosing people in positions of Power. A sure sign of a person of poor character.

You still advocating Natties have a pure Arm day every week?

Try not to be a ćunt

Says the person who trolled [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; daily and encourage disgusting bullying of him, probably driving him to take Steroids.

You're "fair game" Darky, for anyone with any sense of right and wrong.

Stick to brown nosing people in positions of Power. A sure sign of a person of poor character.

You still advocating Natties have a pure Arm day every week?
Confused about the first sentence, perhaps we identify power in different ways.

Agree with the second sentence.

Absolutely to the third sentence.

Says the person who trolled @0ni; daily and encourage disgusting bullying of him, probably driving him to take Steroids.

You're "fair game" Darky, for anyone with any sense of right and wrong.

You're an idiot, go incite somewhere else

had some woman around the corner from where i live break the world record for most amount of burpees done in an hour the other day. I think the new record is 1,329