• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CCM Quest 2013

Glad your dad is on the mend!
Dont worry about the training or small weight loss, your dad needed you <3
Youll be back where you were in no time.

P.s. you dont have the worlds suckiest bench. This guy does...

[Youtube]WDBP_xdzyxI[/youtube]

Good to hear your dad is on the road to recovery. Smash some of those tasty chocchilli creations and relax a bit.

Chest: 78cm
Waist: 63m
Hips: 86cm
R Thigh: 46cm
L Thigh: 46cm
R Bicep: 25cm
L Bicep: 24.5cm
R Calf: 30cm
L Calf: 30cm

Not sure why I only just found this, but you must be tiny.:)

My thigh is 3cm bigger than your waist and my bicep is the same size as your thigh:eek:

Hi guys,

sad news ... my father passed away on Sunday :(

he is the most beautiful man and I have not yet fully processed that he is gone.

It's been a very stressful few weeks. I have not slept or eaten very much.
as a result I have lost a couple of kgs and have not trained in 2 weeks either.

i had my first training sesh this morning just because I find it helps me to train. It was dreadful though. Working sets for deads were at 75kg which is usually a lightish warmup. Form was off too. Felt so heavy :(
Just have to work my way back to it with food, rest and time.

Might need a bit extra moral support over coming weeks to get back to where i was and beyond.

The one thing I can say is that training does help a lot, even when the session is sub par.

Check in 27 August 2013

Morning weight: 45kg :(

Not sure why I only just found this, but you must be tiny.:)

My thigh is 3cm bigger than your waist and my bicep is the same size as your thigh:eek:

this is why I never call myself "Big Viv"

I have recently become tinier :(

apparently, though, I have a beautiful back according to a BB coach. which is a shame really, as I can't appreciate it without rotating my head a full 360 :-/

My condolences Viv!
Remember all the good times you had with you dad!

Training definitely helps

How is your mum coping ?

this is why I never call myself "Big Viv"

I have recently become tinier :(

Haha, yes good point.

Sorry to hear about your dad, went through the same thing not that long ago, it's not easy, I lost all interest in life and put on about 15kg of pure fat after he passed away, was drinking too much and not training.

Had to pull myself out of it and do something, it will take a while to get used to what has happened and for it to even register, a few years later and I still miss him every day.

That feel when back looks awesome and you cant see shit. :(

Whats doing viv?
Your dad on the mend I see!

Tim.

he passed away on Sunday, Tim :(
he relapsed last Wednesday and just didn't have it in him to fight it off one more time.

Re back, it's good to know the hard work has paid off despite not being able to see it. Might need to go back to yoga and get all flexible again so I can contort sufficiently to see it ;)

My condolences Viv!
Remember all the good times you had with you dad!

Training definitely helps

How is your mum coping ?

Thanks lex ... I will do. But right now, there's just a void. a big gaping nothingness. I feel more comfortable with a total shutdown for a while.
it will hit me eventually.

Mum not so well, but I'm being strong for her right now so hopefully she will be OK. Time I guess. A lot of time.

Training does help. I hope it can provide a distraction.
Right now I'd love to do a Forest Gump ... just put on my shoes, walk out the door and run. Run and run and run until I'm ready to stop.

Haha, yes good point.

Sorry to hear about your dad, went through the same thing not that long ago, it's not easy, I lost all interest in life and put on about 15kg of pure fat after he passed away, was drinking too much and not training.

Had to pull myself out of it and do something, it will take a while to get used to what has happened and for it to even register, a few years later and I still miss him every day.

I totally understand that. I have to be there for mum so I don't have the option to sink in my own sorrow and grief. not yet anyway.
but it's hard, and I know it will hit me even harder when the reality of it sinks in.

and yes, I'm a bona fide midget, just ask [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];

Viv why did you delete your pics from the thread ? They were cute ;)

Thanks [MENTION=11115]lex[/MENTION]; dunno ... wasn't sure they served much purpose I guess. If i take progress pics I won't be doing a comparison (all that lighting, angles being the same crapola, you know).

With my oldman we had time to prepare and it was a relief especially for mum when he finally went (not dragging on in pain for any longer)

Once the funerals over ... , you might need to get your mum doing some group activities to distract her as it'll have been a long time since she's been alone

My mum had my brother and his daughter to distract her with his ever on going saga with his exwife etc

Sorry to hear about your dad Viv. I know from experience that no amount of words can help you in this situation, take some time out with your mum and relax.

sorry to hear about you dad passing stay strong for yourself and your family. I,m sure he'll be watching over you