• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CCM Quest 2013

Sorry to hear about your dad Viv, take some time out to spend with family and if training helps train if it doesnt then dont you will get back into it when you're good and ready, just be there for your mum.

Very sad to read this Viv...my deepest condolences to you. He must have been a very special person to produce someone like you.

My condolences CCM.

My thoughts are with you and your family Viv.

Very sad to read this Viv...my deepest condolences to you. He must have been a very special person to produce someone like you.

Sorry to hear about your dad Viv, take some time out to spend with family and if training helps train if it doesnt then dont you will get back into it when you're good and ready, just be there for your mum.

Sorry to hear about your Papa.
May he R.I.P

sorry to hear about you dad passing stay strong for yourself and your family. I,m sure he'll be watching over you

Sorry to hear about your dad Viv. I know from experience that no amount of words can help you in this situation, take some time out with your mum and relax.

Really sorry to hear that CCM..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Condolences about your father CCM.. Thoughts are with you at this terrible time.

Crap. Really sorry to hear about your dad.

thanks boys.

He is indeed a very special man (you'd be proud ... lean, muscular and athletic all his life plus very much of the "screw macros, I want chocolate, cake and icecream" crew)

This is my dad when he was working on the Snowy River Scheme way back when ... note the stripey socks (genetic flaw, I love stripes too).
papa_snowy01.jpg

I've lost my most beloved chocolate loving grease monkey buddy :(

Omg Viv Ive been wrapped up in a stupid little injury to notice what else has been going on.
Im so sorry to hear of your fathers passing. I saw he was up and eating and believed he was on the mend.
Love and light to your family <3
I cant ever begin to feel your loss!!
<3 <3

Omg Viv Ive been wrapped up in a stupid little injury to notice what else has been going on.
Im so sorry to hear of your fathers passing. I saw he was up and eating and believed he was on the mend.
<3 <3

Omg I wish I could hug you and your mum right now...:(

<3 <3

Omg I wish I could hug you and your mum right now...:(

And forget the scales for now...your mum needs you xoxo
[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; you have enough on your plate with that ankle xx

you just did send a hug :) xoxoxo to you too

Sorry to hear the news Choc.

I wish you and your family well.

thank you, sir

Second training session this week.
Coach is forcing me to take it easy and has adapted sessions accordingly.
Still good but switched down a few gears as strength is an issue :(

So I did my 30kg bench for 3 x 15 today plus some DB stuff and KB tech work to follow.

Enough to get me eating more kcals than in the past week and eating relatively normally.

Thank goodness for training, hey

Hip/leg seems to be good despite not doing any physio for 3 weeks.
I don't think the rehabby stuff helps but the dry needling certainly did.
Will try to organise another session to get rid of the final niggles.
Will try to squat tomorrow...not with the BB maybe but next week hopefully.

Unless this comfy state of denial passes.

Morning fasted weight: 45.6g

EOM Update 31/08/2013

This month is obviously a bit of a write off.

Training all over the shop or not happening over recent weeks and I have eaten below BMR for much of it too. I haven't been eating crap though.

I just hope the damage is not too severe, but that's not my biggest problem right now :(

Morning (fasted) weight: 45.6kg

Update on the rest:
Untitled.jpg

Will be training as normal from next week but with a slightly modified schedule as I have my father's funeral on Monday.

That's it for now.

This is my dad when he was working on the Snowy River Scheme way back when ... note the stripey socks (genetic flaw, I love stripes too).
View attachment 8284

I've lost my most beloved chocolate loving grease monkey buddy :(

He was a very handsome man CCM and am sure he'd be proud of his daughter and all she is achieving, not the least of which being to make her fellow AUSBB'ers drool with her yummy creations that she is capable of making.

Also, did not get wind of this until now and for what it's ... worth my heart-felt condolences.

With the family, as you said, and from experience also ; time will tell.

Thanks everyone.

Funeral was Monday.
Yesterday I returned to training but coach is giving me 2 weeks to work back up to where I was.
not eating enough and being seriously sleep deprived for weeks has left me worse for wear. Plus all the emotional stuff.

Doing well with diet so far these past two days so a good start.
Strength and endurance at gym is lacking but will hopefully come back once the fatigue passes.
I'm taking Restavit tablets for a few nights to help me sleep and they seem to work OK.

It's good to have this stuff to keep one focussed on a routine and normality.
yay for gym, BB pursuits and the whole fitness lifestyle.
Even counting macros has been helpful, believe it or not.

Pulled out of the KB and DL comp this weekend. Will do the next one for sure but just not up for it this week. Want to spend time with my mum.

Check in: morning fasted weight 44.8kg

Overall have lots only 2kg which I guess is not as bad as it could have been over the last month.
Not just water weight as I've been weighing myself every day and it's consistent.

Hopefully will regain ground in September and get my strength back
and hopefully I didn't lose FFM :(