• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Happy 25th February!

04194422aa80c773b36c0fb5ff42a3a4.jpg

Last edited:
I approve!
Thankyou [emoji106]

Surprisingly this is one of the most visited thread on this forum.
Current top 2 viewers: [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; 3400 views
[MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION]; 5762 views

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; is a mod and can hide the number of times he views.

srsly.. who the phuck started this trend?

I'm curious, who wakes up and thinks 'I know, i'll take a pic of myself with nothing on but a sock and plaster it over the interwebs' ??

Much rather see this stuff mayne ..

srsly.. who the phuck started this trend?

I'm curious, who wakes up and thinks 'I know, i'll take a pic of myself with nothing on but a sock and plaster it over the interwebs' ??

Much rather see this stuff mayne ..
It was started by a guy who had stage 4 testicular cancer to raise awareness amongst young men. He has since passed but his legacy is living on and now a proper charity for testicular cancer. There is a serious side to this.

It was started by a guy who had stage 4 testicular cancer to raise awareness amongst young men. He has since passed but his legacy is living on and now a proper charity for testicular cancer. There is a serious side to this.

Hmm.. Would suck losing a nut and then your life! I think the origins may have since been lost along the way?

How 'bout a joke to lighten the mood?

1780640_1562797637345735_6608407189543056889_n.jpg

Hmm.. Would suck losing a nut and then your life! I think the origins may have since been lost along the way?

How 'bout a joke to lighten the mood?

1780640_1562797637345735_6608407189543056889_n.jpg
Wishing I could post the current Ping Pong Penis champ video unedited to this thread to lighten the mood but [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; would delete it....

Throw it up!! I'm not easily intimidated and have learnt to embrace the benefits that cum with having a small pecker :cool: