• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Things might change for you as you get more self confidence back. Having said that each to their own is probably the best phrase to sum that up.

Dont-stop-Sam-lotr.gif

Things might change for you as you get more self confidence back. Having said that each to their own is probably the best phrase to sum that up.

Maybe? I don't think so though.

At one stage i had a brilliant idea, i figured if i dated a man who was paralysed. I would have the emotional connection but i wouldn't have to sleep with him. I was really wrong with that one! Their penises still work! Even if they can't feel it, they still want to use it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maybe? I don't think so though.

At one stage i had a brilliant idea, i figured if i dated a man who was paralysed. I would have the emotional connection but i wouldn't have to sleep with him. I was really wrong with that one! Their penises still work! Even if they can't feel it, they still want to use it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think this stems to the fact that you are ashamed of your body.

Its not that you dont want physical attraciton. Its just you hate yourself and are ashamed of your body so dont want to have any one see it.

I'm a little taller than a midget unfortunately. If i were a midget i would have an excuse for having a huge arse.

Love celebates are a ficticious group of men and women in the Red Dwarf universe that have sworn off sex. They should make some new ons while the cast is still alive but thats beside the point. The point is... actually i dont think I had a point.

I think you are a massive nerd Kindred. D&D and Red Dwarf references in this thread next you will hit Star Trek up and more on to Stargate. Not that I would know what these things are and all.........

I think this stems to the fact that you are ashamed of your body.

Its not that you dont want physical attraciton. Its just you hate yourself and are ashamed of your body so dont want to have any one see it.

Agreed. I found myself only going for girls I could get when I was overweight. Its not just a physically unhealthy being over weight, it changes the way you think, the way you act, the way you talk and who you are. When your a new person after weight loss you look at life differently. You will see new qualities in things like exercise, good food, self image and due to these changes other people will see it too.

How can you say what your feelings will be after a 75kg life changing journey? All you hear on the biggest loser is how much they say they have changed and how much confidence they now have.

WOW !! I like WOW playing guys. That usually takes up 80% of their time. Works for me! haha

Even when i wasn't "that" fat. I still thought the same. I will see what happens over time. I can't see myself magically switching gears and becoming a completely different person.

I wasn't even in the "nerdy" group when i was growing up. I didn't have any enemies. I didn't really get teased. There is no deep trauma there to make me self conscious. I am just like that.

The only reason i really wanted to date someone, was because people started to hammer me about it at work. "Don't you like guys, why don't you have a boyfriend?". "What do you do on the weekends?". "When are you going to get a boyfriend". "You should go out with XXX".

If people didn't annoy me about it, i probably never would have kissed anyone, ever. Does that make me crazy? lol

If you are not interested then why are you wasting your time on dating sites? Skip them unless you do it for the funny emails. If you like being alone then be alone, nothing wrong with that. It is your personal choice and if people can't accept that maybe you need to go all psycho on them so that at least think 10 times before bringing it up.

I don't want to be alone. I just don't want to have sex or be touched. Hahaha

Sounds like mine and many other blokes wifes :D

So what i need to do is lure in some sucker with the promise of copious amounts of sex, then as soon as i get a ring. *BOOM*. *ACCESS DENIED*. *NO ENTRY*

I just cut him off from the pleasure zone?

Good plan!

:D:D