• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Me too. I think the next couple of terms might be very tricky in federal politics. I'd hate to have Shorten running the show if it gets difficult.

Shorten will be dumped wither way. If he looses he's gone if he wins he'll get dumped just like Rudd and Gillard before him half way through first term.
When was the last labour leader to retire on his terms?

Shorten may suffer here in victoria after the state governments fuckup with the cfa/mfb.

Yeah, federal aint state and it shouldn't matter but unions is unions and labor is labor.

Makes no fucking difference to me living in a very safe labor seat.

one of the most boring campaigns ever; Coaliiton should win but Aust's best days are probably over.

One of the campaign posters I've seen up here in Brisbane reads:
"Democracy not Islam"

Such strong posters.

Boring as batshit campaign compared to the US Presidential run and Brexit. Shorten has the personality of a damp teatowel, the Coalition will get in again, possibly with a smaller margin. The real interesting one will be the Senate.

If the senate ends up being the same result as last time and we get years on inaction due to blocking of legislation, it'll be so annoying.

On the flip side if the Gov has a senate majority every bullshit legislation gets through.