• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Welcome to ausbb Gareth & Melanie :)

Mel you might want to check out PTC Perth? Those lads will help you find your strong ;)

Best of luck to both of you with your training goals!

Hi guys .

Name: Billy.
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Since the start of the year.
Favorite exercises? Cardio based exercises
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Lose 20kg's
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? Lost 10kg's already
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Fighter - Gym Class Heros
Hobbies: Bike Riding

Hi guys .

Name: Billy.
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Since the start of the year.
Favorite exercises? Cardio based exercises
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Lose 20kg's
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? Lost 10kg's already
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Fighter - Gym Class Heros
Hobbies: Bike Riding

Welcome Billy, good to see you starting on weight loss early in life! :)

Hi guys

Name: Ninos
Training background: Just over a year, newb
Goals: Get strong
Interests/Hobbies: I like to read (mainly nonfiction, with some fiction in there too, for creativity's sake. haha, I like to play sport, listen to music and most importantly train!!:)

Welcome to ausbb Chris and Ninos - best of luck to both of you with your training goals, it's a very good thing to start so young :)

thanks for the welcome bella:) and yeah it is haha wish I started even younger:p
parents should have given me a dumbbell at birth

thanks for the welcome bella:) and yeah it is haha wish I started even younger:p
parents should have given me a dumbbell at birth

lol you're already miles ahead of many! Good stuff :) Just posted in your log, look forward to watching you develop that bench ;)

Hi Guys Please see insane ranting (some may say boring ranting lol) below for some dirt on me :)

Reason i joined to make some online friends with similar interests as I'm shy in person & to give and seek advice etc

Name: Matt

Past Professions: Metal Fabricator & Truck Driver, Bouncer, Uni Student lol and possibly the president of a very small country inside my head... ;P.

Training Experiences: Been training since 24, Prefer machine due to injuries :/

Interests: Fitness, Health, Computer Gaming, Books, Motorcycles, Anime & nerd stuff :3

Current Weight: 127kg

Height: 186cm

Goals: Used to be 160kg of fat lost 75kg of that started bodybuilding got to 105kg then I recently got fatter 105kg (Lean) to 127kg due to long term injuries (Lazy/Pain/Depression), trying to cut up now and not lose what's left of my muscles and get my life back as I'm way to heavy.

Progress: Stand still in development for a few years now and i train alone :(. Stuck at on the average at... 160kg lat pull downs 10 Reps per set(8x 20kg free plates), 160kg bench 6 Reps, Max out Preacher Curl machines with one arm 6-10 Reps, Incline bench Free weight bicep curl per arm 27.5kg 6 reps, 40kg Hammer Curl 6 reps, Seat Dip machine 240kg (12x 20kg free plates) to name a few slowly upping my cardio too now because i can walk again after major back injuries :)

Limitations: Lumber Lordosis, Scoliosis and fractures make a lot of exercises impossible for me like heavy shrugs, dead lifts etc :( but i make do :)

Welcome aboard, Matt, when it comes to finding motivation and all things weightlifting, you're in the right spot. Quite a few of us have injuries of some sort we're trying to work around so keep you eyes peeled for some new ideas.

Make every workout count and keep up the good work.

Welcome aboard, Matt, when it comes to finding motivation and all things weightlifting, you're in the right spot. Quite a few of us have injuries of some sort we're trying to work around so keep you eyes peeled for some new ideas.

Make every workout count and keep up the good work.

Thanks Mate :) & You Too from what I've just read

So umm, I've been lurking for a bit and that little bar at the top of the screen finally made me write something here.

Name: Riddles
Training Experience: I read a book once
Interests: Martial arts, nerdy stuff.

This forum came up in one of the many searches I did in the search to find sources to get stronger and in general more awesome. Found some good stuff in here too. I'm debating on whether I should start a workout log thread but I tend to start those things and then stop updating them after a short while. Not to mention having that kind of stuff up on the web.

Currently training to get better at my sport as I'm going overseas to compete later this year. But I keep seeing people around the place and in the gym doing powerlifting and strongpersoning and drooling at how much fun it looks so if I can crosstrain.

Last edited:
hey

Whats up guys thank you for the welcome. Today is my first day of my cut i will like you guys to follow along the road to my shreddedness :). where is the best place to post my cutting log?
cheers

Welcome new folks :) I'm fairly new as well and everyone on here will be welcoming and offer any advice they think of that might help.
On your profile you should get a prompt to create a training thread, or you can just go to the threads and either create a new topic or find one you're after.

First day of your cut 4evafit! mwahaha are you filled with spartan rage yet? lol

Welcome to ausbb :)

You can create a training thread in the Member Training Diaries section of the forum.

Good luck!

First day of your cut 4evafit! mwahaha are you filled with spartan rage yet? lol

Welcome to ausbb :)

You can create a training thread in the Member Training Diaries section of the forum.

Good luck!

lol sure am. im burning for carbs:(. :(ok sweet i will start one after my workout tonight. make sure to pop in and follow me along. :)

Hi guys..First time user here ive always loved forums for there info and to get motivation and thought id finally join one and contribute..Been lifting for 3 years in that time bb has become my life and lovin it ever since. Im 24 from Brisbane and currently on a 12 week challenge to get my body fat % below 10 so far right on track.