• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name - AJ
- Age - 33
- Gender - M
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - First started in 1997 for 3-4 years straight. Started again 2 months ago
- Any Interests - Motorsport, fight sports

- Name - AJ
- Age - 33
- Gender - M
- Location - Brisbane
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - First started in 1997 for 3-4 years straight. Started again 2 months ago
- Any Interests - Motorsport, fight sports

Welcome to the Forums AJ! :)

Name: James
Training experience: Been training BJJ / MMA for quite a few years. Used to lift weights a bit but haven't in the last couple of years, mainly due to shoulder injury and work. I've been swinging kettlebells for a few months and now just bought a power rack + olympic weights for home to get back into strength training. Goals are to get strong and be leaner than I am now.
Interests: BJJ, weightlifting, technology.

There looks to be some great knowledge on Ausbb, so looking to learn and apply the knowledge to get strong.

Welcome James. Quite a few MMA fans on the forum mate.

Also quite a few David Hasselhoff, Nana Mouskouri and Tom Jones fans here too FYI.

You've joined up to a complete lifestyle solution here amigo. :)

You're such a multi layered soul, Idi Admin. I love it brah! Clearly, Ausbb is the cultural heartland of this great nation.

WTF am I going on about now? Who knows.

Bye now. :)

First of all 1) happy father's day and 2) happy spring! And hello :)
I'm a member of another forum but everyone seems very encouraging in here and I like that!

Name: Alex
Training experience (if you have any that is): I picked up my first weight in April of 2012 and haven't stopped since! I never thought I could mold my body into what I wanted through using weights (old habits and misconceptions of weights = arni like women, die hard).
Any Interests: Horse riding, yoga, music, the beach etc :)

I've joined the forum to help me stay motivated and on track with my goals. Will start a log for this.

Are you trying to gain or lose weight? Neither, weight doesn't interest me! I am however losing fat and toning up. I'd just like to be fitter all round aswell as I like to do fun runs.

:)

Hello!

- Name - Chris
- Age - 42(yes, life, the universe and everything...)
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - On and off for 20 years. Recently discovered 5/3/1 and squatting to an honest depth.
- Any Interests - Game Of Thrones

Hi everyone,

I'm an insolvency accountant from Adelaide who has been into bodybuilding and recently powerbuilding for 2 years all up. Getting into shape has been a big plus for the job, because a part of my job is repo'ing property from the companies that are being wound-up. Don't quite go around in F150s and I don't carry... but it's almost like that repo show on foxtel.

I'm 27, Male, 189cm, 18% BF at the moment with the following (1RM) maxes.

Squat: 120
Deadlift: 130
Bench Press: 90
OHP: 50

Had a few injury set backs along the way, but mostly from basketball (which I no longer play).

Hope to meet a few people around here.

Cheers.

Hi everyone,

I'm an insolvency accountant from Adelaide who has been into bodybuilding and recently powerbuilding for 2 years all up. Getting into shape has been a big plus for the job, because a part of my job is repo'ing property from the companies that are being wound-up. Don't quite go around in F150s and I don't carry... but it's almost like that repo show on foxtel.

I'm 27, Male, 189cm, 18% BF at the moment with the following (1RM) maxes.

Squat: 120
Deadlift: 130
Bench Press: 90
OHP: 50

Had a few injury set backs along the way, but mostly from basketball (which I no longer play).

Hope to meet a few people around here.

Cheers.

Welcome to Ausbb :)

Hello!

My name is Gavin, i'm 25 from Perth.

i have a background in martial arts and am looking to gain a bit of strength. In terms of weight lifting i'm a complete beginner. Came accross the website after cruising through gym direct (trying to start a home gym) and looking up some reviews.

Interested in probing every little bit of information i can.

Hello!

My name is Gavin, i'm 25 from Perth.

i have a background in martial arts and am looking to gain a bit of strength. In terms of weight lifting i'm a complete beginner. Came accross the website after cruising through gym direct (trying to start a home gym) and looking up some reviews.

Interested in probing every little bit of information i can.

Hi Gavin, Welcome to Ausbb :)

Hi guys!

Alittle about me!
Name: Bent
Training exp: On and off the last 7 years..

Personal bests at 2 reps or more.
Deadlift: 180kg
Squat: 135kg
Bench:140kg

Oh and im Norwegian! ;)

Hello from Adelaide BodyScan

Greetings from Adelaide BodyScan - the newest and most precise DXA provider in Australia.

I have posted some information regarding our body composition scans in the equipment section.

Thanks!