• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey - missed this! Started a log but haven't introduced myself.. so:

- Name - Dave
- Age - 28
- Gender - Male
- Height - 185cm
- Weight - 114kg (%lots bodyfat haha)
- Location - Perth
- Training experience - Just getting back into it..
- Any Interests - With 3 kids (one of whom is only 3 weeks old) my interests at the moment are basically just keeping up with my kids! Also, fitness (now) and marine reef aquariums

I was introduced to AusBB by Semillon (kinda - he mentioned that he posted here, so I came looking..) and it seems like a nice enough sorta place, so I figured i would come and muddy it up a bit with my filthy presence ;)

Current goals - My goals for 2013 are to get down to 95kg bodyweight, be able to do 50 continuous pushups, 10 dead hang pullups, bench press 100kg, deadlift and squat 1.5x bodyweight... They're ambitious, but hopefully achievable!

I have started my log over in the training diaries section, so head on over and stalk me there! ;)

Hi to all

Hello there,

Hit 40 recently and seem to be recovering from injuries permanently :) Done weights for since i was 19. Crossed back and forth from running which has kept me from big gains. Dabbled with a few things in my twenties and currently on a learning journey with bloodwork as Gp stuffed me with a bad approach to trt. No AI/Hcg. Currently attempting a.gyno reversal with Nolva and looking for new Gp prepared to work with me on bloodwork etc.

Hoping to learn more from members.

Cheers

- Name: Richie

I've just joined the site now..

Hope to hear from you all guys..

A Newcomer

Good Wishes to Everyone,

Let me introduce myself to this community, I am Tim Boon, very new to this community, I want to be a member of this forum by participating in the discussion forum and also want to share my views and suggestion regarding various topics of this forum.

Thanks and Regards
Tim Boon

G'day all, Mick here found your forum via google

Name - Mick
Age - 42 (nearly)
Gender - Male
Height - 180 cm
Weight - 105 kilos
Location - Warick Queensland
Training experience - Ive been working out for about 8 years on and off, started off at home with just a dumbbell , then a gym, then a home gym for about 5 years, then back to a gym, then a year just using the dumbbell again and now have been back in a gym these past 6 months
Any Interests Fishing, electronics, gym

My main goal at the moment is to loose my belly fat I seemed to have got while I had a year away from the gym, I have no fat anywhere else except my gut. I eat a lot :D

Name: Mike
Lifting: 10 years recent hiatus due to being overseas in remote location.
Weight : 102kg

Was training hard for 8 years before a 2 year hiatus overseas where gym access was minimal so could only get in once a month. Kept a fair amount of size, also lost a bit.

Returned back to Aus, back in the gym and going to try the Dark Side this year.

Hi All, First time posting on the forums, thought i had best introduce myself.

- Name - Rob
- Age - 29
- Gender - Male
- Height - 168cm
- Weight - 66kg (11% BF)
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience - Training since late 2011
- Any Interests - Health & fitness, Nutrition & supplements, Modified car scene, Study, most sports really and pretty much any outdoor activity

Joined AUSBB as its always nice to be part of a community of like minded people on a local front and to learn as much as possible from those with more experience.

Current goals - After completing an initial cutting phase in late 2011 and bulking to 83kg (sept 2012) my goal is to finish off my first proper "cut" and get back on the bulk in a few weeks trying to stay as lean as possible throughout the bulking phase this year that way next time i cut i have less BF to lose :)
Long term goal is 75kg @ 10% BF
Welcome to Ausbb

Hi all..

Skip here.. new to the forums... thought I would do the right thing and say hi!

- Age - 35
- Gender - Male
- Location - Brisvegas
- Training experience - Not too much
- Weight - 80 kg
- Height - 175 cm
- Goals - To get a little stronger.. haha..

Just set up a bit of a gym space at home...

Olympic bar from Again Faster, 150kg of bumper plates from them as well
Force USA Adjustable Width Squat Stands and a Force USA bench to go with them.
Some mats on the floor and 10kg medicine ball

Hopefully enough to get some things done at home...

Anyway - hope to learn a bunch of stuff everyone here and strengthen up!

cheers

Skip
Welcome to Ausbb

Hey - missed this! Started a log but haven't introduced myself.. so:

- Name - Dave
- Age - 28
- Gender - Male
- Height - 185cm
- Weight - 114kg (%lots bodyfat haha)
- Location - Perth
- Training experience - Just getting back into it..
- Any Interests - With 3 kids (one of whom is only 3 weeks old) my interests at the moment are basically just keeping up with my kids! Also, fitness (now) and marine reef aquariums

I was introduced to AusBB by Semillon (kinda - he mentioned that he posted here, so I came looking..) and it seems like a nice enough sorta place, so I figured i would come and muddy it up a bit with my filthy presence ;)

Current goals - My goals for 2013 are to get down to 95kg bodyweight, be able to do 50 continuous pushups, 10 dead hang pullups, bench press 100kg, deadlift and squat 1.5x bodyweight... They're ambitious, but hopefully achievable!

I have started my log over in the training diaries section, so head on over and stalk me there! ;)
Welcome to Ausbb

Hello there,

Hit 40 recently and seem to be recovering from injuries permanently :) Done weights for since i was 19. Crossed back and forth from running which has kept me from big gains. Dabbled with a few things in my twenties and currently on a learning journey with bloodwork as Gp stuffed me with a bad approach to trt. No AI/Hcg. Currently attempting a.gyno reversal with Nolva and looking for new Gp prepared to work with me on bloodwork etc.

Hoping to learn more from members.

Cheers
Welcome to Ausbb

- Name: Richie

I've just joined the site now..

Hope to hear from you all guys..
Welcome to Ausbb

Good Wishes to Everyone,

Let me introduce myself to this community, I am Tim Boon, very new to this community, I want to be a member of this forum by participating in the discussion forum and also want to share my views and suggestion regarding various topics of this forum.

Thanks and Regards
Tim Boon
Rot in hell.

G'day all, Mick here found your forum via google

Name - Mick
Age - 42 (nearly)
Gender - Male
Height - 180 cm
Weight - 105 kilos
Location - Warick Queensland
Training experience - Ive been working out for about 8 years on and off, started off at home with just a dumbbell , then a gym, then a home gym for about 5 years, then back to a gym, then a year just using the dumbbell again and now have been back in a gym these past 6 months
Any Interests Fishing, electronics, gym

My main goal at the moment is to loose my belly fat I seemed to have got while I had a year away from the gym, I have no fat anywhere else except my gut. I eat a lot :D
Welcome to Ausbb

Name: Mike
Lifting: 10 years recent hiatus due to being overseas in remote location.
Weight : 102kg

Was training hard for 8 years before a 2 year hiatus overseas where gym access was minimal so could only get in once a month. Kept a fair amount of size, also lost a bit.

Returned back to Aus, back in the gym and going to try the Dark Side this year.
Welcome to Ausbb

Hi guys, been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided I'd join up.

- Name - Shaun
- Age - 19
- Gender - Male
- Height - 182cm
- Weight - 85kg
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience - Started getting into the gym about November last year, so really I'm a beginner.
- Any Interests - Various online games, fitness, acting/drama.

Proteins are main role play of living organism. They are different kinds of amino acids. Proteins constitute life in the form of enzymes, antibodies, hormones, hair, nail, bone, teeth, hemoglobin neurotransmitters, skin or as the basic components of any cell in our body.

[FONT=&quot]Anyone that is asking what is protein powder? May be interested in starting the process that would be needed in order to shape the body and eliminate fat. The best way to think protein powder would be dietary supplements that are added to a drink in order to build muscle and limit fat. Additionally, this is intended to help with muscle recovery that can limit the impact that you would feel when going through an intense workout at the gym. However, something that you may not know would be the fact that many of the proteins powders on the market today are garbage. While you would hope they would provide you with the muscle building that you are interested in, they can often have a harmful impact on your health for many years in the future. In fact, many professional bodybuilders have been forced to end their careers as a result of taking low quality proteins, keeping this in mind when you want to know what is protein powder? Would be the best way to think about your health? [/FONT]
I thought it was drug abuse. Now I know better, it was the proteins all along.

Hey All

Hope I'm doing this right. Pretty new to forums of any kind and YAY finally headed in the right direction with health and fitness =]

Name Jade
Age 22
Gender F
Location Brisbane, Australia
Occupation Storeperson

Training Experience Played sports my whole life, actually considered training only a few months ago. Interested in figure-building and think it’d be an amazing challenge so here I am!!!

Interests Health and fitness, nutrition, pharmacology, sports of all kinds, pole-dancing, the outdoors

Goals To tone up, lower BFP, increase strength, and possibly compete in the future
Joined AusBB Because I want to get serious about building and I think I can get the help I need here =D

Hi Guys,

- Name Weedy:)

- Age 37

- Gender M

- Location Illawarra NSW

- Training experience (if you have any that is) A bit over one and a half years trying all sorts programs, currently doing a 5x5 variation

- Any Interests Gym,Fitness,Taekwondo/Martial Arts

I joined AusBB because over the last 15 or so months Ive researched and gathered enough info on Lifting and Nutrition to be pretty confused about what Im doing:D. Questions will follow........

Cheers

Weedy