• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi All,

- Name - LateStarter

- Age - 36
- Gender - Male
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - Since March 2016, have kept 95% of training sessions and diet plan. First time in my life followed all good training, sleep and diet at the same time. Pretty happy with 2 months of newbie gains. Have trained in my early 20s before, but never with a diet, and never longer than 6 months at a time. Looking forward to see what I can do with 1 year of proper diet.
Current goal is Recomp, from 98kg 27% to 12% bodyfat 92kg. Current position is 96kg 19% bodyfat. 7% to go!
Other goal is to fix rounded upper back and shoulder posture, and recover from rotator cuff shoulder issue.

Hi All,

- Name - LateStarter

- Age - 36
- Gender - Male
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - Since March 2016, have kept 95% of training sessions and diet plan. First time in my life followed all good training, sleep and diet at the same time. Pretty happy with 2 months of newbie gains. Have trained in my early 20s before, but never with a diet, and never longer than 6 months at a time. Looking forward to see what I can do with 1 year of proper diet.
Current goal is Recomp, from 98kg 27% to 12% bodyfat 92kg. Current position is 96kg 19% bodyfat. 7% to go!
Other goal is to fix rounded upper back and shoulder posture, and recover from rotator cuff shoulder issue.
Welcome to the forum. ?

Welcome late starter
Better late than never....................unless you are applying the pullout technique, then it's not better.

Hi richielad here
30yrs young
male
Perth
6ft 1inch
99kg pretty lean bf 10%
Training since I was 16 serious for 3 years competed twice last year mensphysique.
Joined this forum because I know shit about anything in Australia just moved from the uk 4 weeks ago. I've done 3 cycles over there blood work spot on. I wish to compete here probs the back end of the year. I'm in the process of opening my own gym bodybuilding and strength sorry guys these 24/7 gyms are terrible out here and everyone does crossfit?

Hi
found this place on google, looking for supp's

just starting out and need some guidance thanks.

pete

Hi [MENTION=18677]Acme[/MENTION];
Supps??? You've come to the right place. ????

Edit: To be clear I mean supplements not dat der cell tech. ?

Cell tech is steroids?

maybe one day I'm over going to gnc and shops like that way to much money
Do not set foot in GNC unless you like being robbed.
Use reputable online supps stores or ebay for all your supps.

Hey guys,just signed in.Been lifting on and off for the last 5 or so years.Just here to see whats been going onn and just enjoy the lifting.Also meet some awsum people.

Morning all,
Fairly new to the game, started training for triathlons over the past year and lost 18kg (of fat) fairly fit and healthy now (Ran the Gold Coast Half Marathon couple weeks ago) but now wanting to put on some muscle.
With some advice from the local ASN store (Mermaid Beath) I now have more money invested into supplements then I spent on my last holiday, so this better bloody work haha

Have a basic home gym with Force power cage + Cable attachment, Oly bar and 140kg bumpers, FID Bench, 1-20kg Dumbbells, Med balls, Spin Bike, Rowing Machine, (although I enjoy doing cardio outdoors)

Height: 173cm
Weight: 70kg

Look forward to chatting with everyone :)

Morning all,
Fairly new to the game, started training for triathlons over the past year and lost 18kg (of fat) fairly fit and healthy now (Ran the Gold Coast Half Marathon couple weeks ago) but now wanting to put on some muscle.
With some advice from the local ASN store (Mermaid Beath) I now have more money invested into supplements then I spent on my last holiday, so this better bloody work haha

Have a basic home gym with Force power cage + Cable attachment, Oly bar and 140kg bumpers, FID Bench, 1-20kg Dumbbells, Med balls, Spin Bike, Rowing Machine, (although I enjoy doing cardio outdoors)

Height: 173cm
Weight: 70kg

Look forward to chatting with everyone :)
'Ello. [emoji41]