• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi All.

42 years
M
75kg

Currently at over 20% bodyfat so looking to get back in shape.

Name James
- Age 23
- Gender male
- Location Perth
- Training experience (if you have any that is) beginner
- Any Interests guitars, piano

Name James
- Age 23
- Gender male
- Location Perth
- Training experience (if you have any that is) beginner
- Any Interests guitars, piano
540c8c585607a4063c8c249fe65c45ad.gif

First Post.... gulp... here goes nothin'

Name: Peter (aka Big Pete, Tac, ...)
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Over 30 years (on and off... more off than on!)
Favorite exercises? Lifting anything heavy! (Love Bench/Dumbbell Press and dumbbell flys)
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Tone up, get fit, loose weight as required.... Get huge (naturally).
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? Build home gym! Start working out!
Favorite song to listen to while working out? ZZtop "Got Me Under Pressure"... 80's Rock.
Family/pets? Married. 4 Kids, 3 grandies... 2 dogs...
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: Shhhh.... its a secret.

First Post.... gulp... here goes nothin'

Name: Peter (aka Big Pete, Tac, ...)
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Over 30 years (on and off... more off than on!)
Favorite exercises? Lifting anything heavy! (Love Bench/Dumbbell Press and dumbbell flys)
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Tone up, get fit, loose weight as required.... Get huge (naturally).
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? Build home gym! Start working out!
Favorite song to listen to while working out? ZZtop "Got Me Under Pressure"... 80's Rock.
Family/pets? Married. 4 Kids, 3 grandies... 2 dogs...
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: Shhhh.... its a secret.

Old fart

3da2356f692c243d0bb077df781dab7a.gif

New member here! Hi guys

Conto
Male
Probably training properly for 4 years now.
Interests- gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name - Robert
- Age - 31
- Gender - M
- Location - Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
- Training experience - Been doing sports since i was little mostly martial arts but with a good 8 years of AFL in there as well, last 4 years have been gymming on a 12-24 weeks on and about 4 weeks off roster (not sure why i just seem to loose puff or something)
- Any Interests - Motorsports, Engineering, Problem solving.

Here because i want to learn more about myself and hopefully break the 12 week curse and try and stick to this for the next 12 months as a goal.

Name - Robert
- Age - 31
- Gender - M
- Location - Melbourne, S.E Suburbs
- Training experience - Been doing sports since i was little mostly martial arts but with a good 8 years of AFL in there as well, last 4 years have been gymming on a 12-24 weeks on and about 4 weeks off roster (not sure why i just seem to loose puff or something)
- Any Interests - Motorsports, Engineering, Problem solving.

Here because i want to learn more about myself and hopefully break the 12 week curse and try and stick to this for the next 12 months as a goal.

Welcome to Ausbb Robert. To have a goal is to give one's self a reason to live. Well done, and I wish you all the very best sir.

Thanks Guy's for the worm welcome.

got off my ass last night and setup a diet, use to make meals myself but since being over cooking and having 90% of the same meal over and over i have decided to pay out my ass for a months worth of pre made meals. in hope it will spark some ideas in what meals i will like and get me back on track.

anyway i will make more posts else where and might even track my progress on here and not just my phone app.

Let me introduce myself, raise them beers,
Header MC, been doing this for more than ten years,
It’s been a long road I’m glad I stayed on track,
A dream of making raps, and getting played on wax,
It seems that faking jacks want to cause my demise,
Along the way wouldn’t give me play but couldn’t stop the course of my rise,
Now of course the sky’s the limit, we fly get with it,
You ain’t underground, that’s because you dig it,
It took infinite skills and hard work to get this far jerk,
Look me in the face, now I’m the one who wears a smart smirk,
It wasn’t all negative, took the good with the bad,
Us falling will never happen, like catching the Hoods in drag,
In orderly fashion I’m thanking those who supported me,
Wouldn’t be where I’m standing if they hadn’t have fought for me,
From a nothing rep, now we live busting sets,
So if you own a Hoods album you get 'nough respect.

Hi all
Names Marcus. Im 31 your old male and i live in Perth and i have had a bit of of gym experience in the past.
I have joined up to try and help get me back on track.
I am a father to the most amazing, vibrant nearly 2 year old daughter...another reason i am trying to find the person i used to be as i want to be a person she can look up to as well as be proud of.
Currently working as a firefighter.
Weighing in at around 95kg and stand at 6'1
found myself in a big hole (depression) for the last two or so years and been finding it really hard to get myself back on track.
when i had some self respect and pride i was training 4-5 days splits.
really looking to find the motivation and hopefully support to get over this hump.
haven't set any goals as such yet with the exception of one which is improving on my PB Dead but will have to see where i start to give myself a realistic time frame.
anyway looking forward to hearing your thoughts and guidance.
Cheers

Hi all
Names Marcus. Im 31 your old male and i live in Perth and i have had a bit of of gym experience in the past.
I have joined up to try and help get me back on track.
I am a father to the most amazing, vibrant nearly 2 year old daughter...another reason i am trying to find the person i used to be as i want to be a person she can look up to as well as be proud of.
Currently working as a firefighter.
Weighing in at around 95kg and stand at 6'1
found myself in a big hole (depression) for the last two or so years and been finding it really hard to get myself back on track.
when i had some self respect and pride i was training 4-5 days splits.
really looking to find the motivation and hopefully support to get over this hump.
haven't set any goals as such yet with the exception of one which is improving on my PB Dead but will have to see where i start to give myself a realistic time frame.
anyway looking forward to hearing your thoughts and guidance.
Cheers

Welcome buddy.

Welcome dood!

Ausbb is great for advice, motivation and a good laugh on a very regular basis so good luck.