• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
gday, thanks for the welcome, just getting back into it after many years off, 43 years old from north queensland, 6ft 2 weight 114 kg, carrying bit of midsection fat but seeing some good results after just 4 months back, like fishing, rugby league and the v8's

Hi All

Long time lurker, first time registerererer...

I'm pretty sure I had an account years ago but whatever.

I'm around 180CM i think, 96KG.

If you're interested to read more, I have a blog; elusivefitness.blogspot.com
I cbf typing out my whole story.

inb4 spam/advertising; i'm real, just ask me.
Btw, ausbb.com IS the address of the site, Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding - Powered by vBulletin is not the only way to get here.

- Name - Ryan
- Age - 23
- Location - West Australia
- Training experience - training since 18 (was a personal trainer for a while)

Been a member of bb.com for a while and didn't know this site existed. Found it when searching for a good place to buy a power rack here in Australia - was a thread talking about gym direct

3a604afa-c514-61c5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yo

Name: Nick

Past Professions: Fitness instructor, Learn to swim instructor, Swimming squad coach, Bottle-O retail assistant

Qualifications: Grade 12 QCE (Nudgee College), Certificate III in Fitness (contemplating doing my Cert IV)

Training Experiences: Professional Swimmer for 9 years (represented Aus), Premier division club Rugby League, Regional rep for Rugby union.

Interests: Lifting weights, extreme gaming, going out with mates.

Current Weight: 110kg

Height: 193cm

Goals: Lose all excess fat and get massive.

Progress: I quit swimming 3 years ago and put on 42kg, blew out from 95kg to 137kg and now back down to 110kg simply by cutting out all junk foods (bar the occasional cheat meal) and cutting back on the beer intake. Been lifting weights seriously outside of swimming for only 2 - 3 months but loving every minute of it. Gaining a lot of strength and definition back in my upper body but too early on to state any major progress other than upping weights and sets each fortnight.

I joined ausbb.com because it has the biggest variety of posts and a much greater depth of knowledge from members, I'm always looking to expand my knowledge in the gym and ausbb.com has helped me do that!

Hi all,

After lurking on here 40 odd days decided it's time to introduce myself.

Name- Kerem

Age- 33

Gender- Male

Location- Western Sydney

Occupation- Storeman

Training experience- Trained couple of months last year and on'n'off in my early 20s

Weight- 125kg

Height- 175cm

Goals- I want to lose enough fat to see my abs and get strong.

Looking forward to making progress and sharing ideas, motivation and goals with the members on here.

G'day guys

G'day guys just introducing myself.

- Name: Joe
- Training experience (if you have any that is): training for over 6 years, have done a few courses in nutrition and training
- Any Interests: AFL, the beach, women

I joined the site to learn and hopefully impart some knowledge that I have obtained over my few short years!

My goals are to hopefully compete within the next 2 years

Hi everyone been looking around the forums for a bit so thought i would sign up.

Name
: Jonesy

Training Experiences: been training for about 5/6 months now so stuff all really.

Interests: Cars, Sports

Current Weight: 71.5kg

Height: 178cm

Goals: Have a visable 6 pack by next summer, squat 150kg x 6 reps and dead lift 100kg x 6 reps

Progress: Started training about 5/6 months. got into by my girlfriend she wanted some moral support to the goodlife 12 week challenge. was the start i needed droped from 80kgs to 72kg in the space of about 8 weeks and now with the help of my PT are focusing and gaining mass while trying to reduce the overall body fat.

For sure.

I can deadlift 200 x 1 (with a bit in reserve) and can squat 150 x 5 (my best) Have not done a 1rm for squat yet.