• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Welcome to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Keep in mind that it's always better to post whatever question that you might have in one of the related categories

Hey guys,
Ive been lurking for a few weeks now, figured i should introduce myself.

- Name : Jaime
- Training experience : Have been training on and off for about 4 years, have consistantly been training for about 10 months now (5 times a week). Focused on strength training, and wouldnt mind losing some fat.
- Any Interests : Rugby league, MMA, Cars etc.

Last edited:
Welcome to all newcomers.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Ausbb. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. If there is anything we can do to help make your journey more pleasurable, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ask Shrek or Fadi or someone that is, whatever you do don't f***ing ask me anything. And if you even dream of PMing me with a question, you better wake up and apologise.

This is the standard of post you can typically expect to enjoy from this point on.

jaime-koeppe.jpg

Welcome peoples.

That is about all you can expect from DKD, I am sure you are all VERY disappointed.

Also just for DKD -

DKD Garage Gym: Home of the bodyweight shrug.

I very much likesies.

Thanks Dave. My vast and comprehensive experience in the ''iron game'' has taught me that body weight shrugs are a very underrated exercise.

You don't even need to do them in your gym. I do them all the time, especially when reading complicated threads on this forum.

Thanks Dave. My vast and comprehensive experience in the ''iron game'' has taught me that body weight shrugs are a very underrated exercise.

You don't even need to do them in your gym. I do them all the time, especially when reading complicated threads on this forum.

Damn DKD you have realy lost weight in you're Avi lol, are you on a cut? :p

Damn DKD you have realy lost weight in you're Avi lol, are you on a cut? :p

No, that's not actually me in the avatar Dance Floor Dave, that's my boy, DKD jnr. If you look closely you can see he's in the very early stages of a bodyweight shrug.

This is what I looked like when I did my last cut.

bbchimp.jpg

Name: Drew

Training Experiences: Have trained on and off for a few years

Current Weight: 95kg

Height: 173cm

Goals: To lose some weight while increasing my strength .

Progress:

Squat: 165
Deadlift: 190
Bench: 110
Military Press: 70
Power Clean: 90

No, that's not actually me in the avatar Dance Floor Dave, that's my boy, DKD jnr. If you look closely you can see he's in the very early stages of a bodyweight shrug.

This is what I looked like when I did my last cut.

View attachment 203

LMAO!!

Ahh I can see now how realy effective those bodyweight shrugs can be

Name: Sam

Training Experiences: Only Just Started

Current Weight: 100kg

Height: 181cm

Goals: To be able to bench my own weight and become generaly stronger .

My Ex bought me a bench press and bars a couple years ago and it just sat in the shed, then one sad day my internet was disconnected and had nothing to do so started doing weights, could barely bench 40kgs a few months ago, train every 2-4days and eating right and now benching 60kgs and have noticed a diffrence in my apearance :)

Other than that I compete in a couple diffrent forms of motorsport and recently started kickboxing 4nights a week

Name: Joel

Training Experiences: Only Just Started

Current Weight: 95kg

Height: 183cm

Goals: Get a super ripped body.. and further down the track, compete at a powerlift meet.

Supposedly bodyweight shrugs make your balls HUGE. See dkds photos for proof.
Posted via Mobile Device

Name: Jerome

Training Experiences: Fairly new, started lifting with a clue about 3 months ago

Current Weight: 61kg

Height: 171

Goals: 70kg BW and go from there

Name: Clayton

Training Experiences: Powerlifting on and off since 2001

Current Weight: 132 (currently cutting down from 147)kg

Height: 188

Goals: Get back in to 3 lift, probably in the 110s or 125s in 2012.

Name: Clayton

Training Experiences: Powerlifting on and off since 2001

Current Weight: 132 (currently cutting down from 147)kg

Height: 188

Goals: Get back in to 3 lift, probably in the 110s or 125s in 2012.
Ho Blob.
Welcome to the forum.
I'm Shrek aka B.S ;)

I'm very well Blobster and I'm training hard, but more importantly i have been consistant this year.

Name - Dylan
Age - 20 years old
Gender - Male
Location - South Australia
Expirience - just started doing weights
Weight - 80ish KG's
Goals - Loose my gut and put on some muscle!