• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name Sean

- Age 42

- Gender Male

- Location Central Coast NSW

- Training experience Use to compete in the amateur body building scene around 20 yrs ago haven't really done anything since then. I have decided to pickup the weights again just to put some size on and gett into shape

- Any Interests Fish breeding

Before you start threads, use the search button.

What ever you ask has probably been answered 100 times before.

Probably, but none of that is personal advice in direct relation to me. And reading a thread from 2 years ago, doesn't always have the same helpful advice I'm looking for, nor does reading through 40 pages of people arguing about something similar when I can simplify the question to make it a yes or no answer.

Don't be that guy.

Mate,

You are already that guy.

There is a lot of info on this site if you just bother to look for it.. and 9/10 it will be directly relational to you, unless you aren't interested in:

-building muscle
-reducing body fat
-getting strong

Hello

- Name Gary
- Age 42
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience 20+ years.
- Any Interests Motorsports, Bike , Cars , BodyBuilding.

I used to compete as a Bodybuilder in the UK in my 20's. NABBA.

JUst got back into training about 9 months ago. Currently 240lb at 6' 2" BF about 12-15%. Training Natural.

Hi all!

Name: Andrew
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? 5 years.
Favorite foods? Lamb roast.
Favorite exercises? Running.
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Less body fat/more muscle. Ironman Triathlon.
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? Ran the Gold Coast marathon in 08'.
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Hard trance.
Favorite movie? Braveheart.
Favorite TV Show? It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
Family/pets? Border collie.
Hobbies: Fishing, gym, running,camping,travel, rugby union.

My goal is to do an ironman triathlon in a year or two (and then continue to keep fit till im old hopefully). I have been training for about 5 years on and off and have kept pretty fit. I gym 3-5 times per week and run on the other days. I'm looking for some help to get strength and bulk up a bit (training tips/etc).

Last edited:
Good luck with the Ironman, that is a true test of determination!

oh, WELCOME as well mate!

g'day dudes

Name: Nick "Dude"
Stats: 173cm, 88kg, 18%bf, bench 85kg 3 x 6 reps, squat 120kg 3 x 6 reps, dead 100kg 3 x 6 reps
Experience: 2 years NSWIS baseball, lifting 2 yearsish
Interests: baseball, guitar, music production

Looking forward to cruising around here and learning what i can.
Cheers guys

Last edited:
welcome.gif

Wait what, does the forum automatically rename this thread for the latest member? That is awesome! :D

- Name - Prefer not to state, sorry guys.
- Age - 26
- Gender - Male .. let me check .. yep still male!
- Location - Sydney (towards the west)
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - a retired, reasonably high level soccer player who keeps fit playing recreational soccer (indoor/futsal and outdoor) 2-3+ times a week and hitting the gym 3+ times a week as well.
- Any Interests - soccer, technology, sex.

ola

Ola,
- oxx301
- 32yrs old
- Male
- Melbourne
- Weightlifting, Rugby
- Interests: Bodybuilding

It would also be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Having moved to Australia a couple of years ago, I am out of my comfort zone in regards to knowing gyms, supps, training partners, etc.
So I figured why not join a local forum and maybe get some tips, advise, etc that way.

Do you have any goals in mind? Yeah, I'd like to actively get involved in bodybuilding training since I no longer play rugby. The body is getting too old for all those knocks now after playing since I was 6 years old...

Are you looking to start training? Been training super hard this year to try and shift my body shape.

Are you trying to gain or lose weight? Gain good quality muscle

Brucep26b
Brisbane
Male 45
174 cm 90kg

Popped over from sizematters and though I'd register. particularly like the exercise guide

Welcome on board ,Bruce

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Bodybuilding Trainers Perth WA

Hey all, I'm looking to get into body buidling does anyone know of a really good trainer around the Fremantle, Perth WA area? :)

Hey everyone!

- Name Chris
- Age 22
- Gender Male
- Location Perth, WA
- Training experience (if you have any that is) I have some experience but always looking to learn new things.
- Any Interests AFL, Computer games