• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hey everyone, I'm a beginner and joined the forum to gain knowledge on training in general.

Bit of info:

Height: 170cm

Weight: ~58kg

Background: Since I was 10, I'd always been a chubby kid, but didn't really do much about it. Turned 17 early 2010, about 67kg, and decided to lose weight. Restricted calories to like 1500 a day, got to 53kg (stupid). In August 2011 I realised I just looked skinny fat with no muscle, so started running and stopped caring about food intake. Right now I'm about 58kg and know I need to train better in general.

I've now been doing the PTC beginner program for 3 weeks, and longterm goal is to get back to 65-70kg but athletic.

This forum has been a great source of info so far so hopefully should see results now

Hey everyone, I'm a beginner and joined the forum to gain knowledge on training in general.

Bit of info:

Height: 170cm

Weight: ~58kg

Background: Since I was 10, I'd always been a chubby kid, but didn't really do much about it. Turned 17 early 2010, about 67kg, and decided to lose weight. Restricted calories to like 1500 a day, got to 53kg (stupid). In August 2011 I realised I just looked skinny fat with no muscle, so started running and stopped caring about food intake. Right now I'm about 58kg and know I need to train better in general.

I've now been doing the PTC beginner program for 3 weeks, and longterm goal is to get back to 65-70kg but athletic.

This forum has been a great source of info so far so hopefully should see results now

Keep doing full body workout 3 times a week. Your 18, eat what you want, just make sure you are getting your requirement of protein and fat.

Start a log to keep track of training and others to give advice.

Welcome WRO,

I've also been running the PTC beginner program, i've done about 30 sessions now and finding the program definately works if you don't change anything.
Get a log going so we can all see your progress

KFG

+1 to Admin putting the '12 body contest in his sig when it gets up and running.

Hello

Hello,

Name is Beau,
31 years
Live far north west nsw
Have been a lurker for a while.
Really cannot spell.

Currently training and bulking up a bit getting some strength back after a busted shoulder.

Only really goal I have is a 140kilo front squat. Dont know why but want to. Other then that I hope to be training for the rest of my life.

OK, taking the plunge and saying Hi :)

- Name : Shona

- Training experience (if you have any that is): Was a super unco kid, never really got into sports. Joined a gym when I was 23 and wanted to do some modelling for extra cash. Loved it, but then life got in the way, started training again a few years after that, again, life. Moved to Sydney last year and a few months ago started lifting again. Finally at a point where my body seems stable enough to start lifting heavy.

- Any Interests - I love reading and my pets.

Reasons for joining: would love to make some friends with similar interests/goals as me in Sydney :D

welcome_mat.jpg

Fellow Sydneysider

- Name : Alex

- Training experience (if you have any that is): been going to the gym on and off for the last 5 years.

- Any Interests - movies, tv, battefield

-Goal: 80kg, 15% BF

Welcome to all the new members, I hope that we can all help and support you all on whatever journey the iron game is throwing at you.
Ask questions, reply if you have the knowledge and make sure you interact with us all, you will love it here.

Thanks
Graeme

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Transform Your Body In 2012 With Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding!

2012 is the year for YOU to transform your body. Make yourself feel stronger and bigger but not only that here is a great incentive to get you going with over $1,000 in
prizes to 3 winners for the most dramatic body transformation over the year of 2012! Transform yourself with the motivation and support of the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding community!

Keep up with how the entrants are doing in the Transformation Forum Section.

- Name : Shane
- Training experience/background : Growing up I had always been heavly involved in sport such as AFL, rugby, indoor cricket, squash, swimming, basketball etc but when I was 18 i shattered a disc in my back playing AFL forcing me to hang up the boots. Since then my excercise had pretty much gone out the window apart from a game of indoor cricket once a week and the odd round of golf and a swim in the ocean.

About a year ago I changed my job and started working out in the gym everyday that i'm up at work (I work FIFO). Loving the training so far and results havent been to bad either but i still have a long way to go...

A good mate of mine (D1cko) put me on to this forum and ever since have learnt so much just reading the forums (especially Fadi's posts) as a guest and thought nows just as good a time as any to join up

I look forward to learning more from everyone here and contributing where i can.

Cheers !!

DKD here but please call me Imran McDonald.

Message to all New comers and lurkers: Don't be Afraid to post even if some of the topics might be out of your league don't hide in the shadows jump into General Topic and post pics of women.

- Name : Troy

- Training experience (if you have any that is): was training off & on about 4 years ago but never kept it going. About 12 months ago started back at the gym, been pumping it hard, hit the gym 5 mornings a week & been taking nutrition seriously as well = seeing good results and feeling pumped!

- Any Interests - working out off course & I like learning more about workouts/nutrition etc, one of the reasons I joined the board. Big soccer fan & also like tennis, cricket & F1.

Hi

Hi all,

My name is Luke (as the username makes obvious)
26 y.o. male
Living in Geelong, Australia

Started gyming when I was 16, went hard for 4 years, got kinda buff and strong, then got interested in rock climbing, got skinny, add a couple of years and now i'm skinny (read no muscles) and fat! lol. SO I figured it was time to get back into the lifting, so joined here for a bit of info, motivation and related entertainment.

- Name : Tony
- Training experience/background:

Never weight trained before, started 3 times a week about 4 months ago, in my parent-in-laws dodgy gym with a sheet of paper up on the wall - all over the shop in regards to exercises.

Eventually got a nice routine together (I love microsoft excel...) with mostly barbell work and been doing it for a month now - then found this site, ended up getting some proper equipment based on recommendations (MM power rack, + 7ft bar and rubber weights) and set up my own home gym. Also put my own routine on hold and have started Rippletoes which I will do for a few months.

Already noticed a lot of body changes, I started at 65kg (yes tiny) gone to 74kg in 4 and a half months and targeting somewhere in the 80-90kg range (I'm only 5'7" though).