• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey everyone

I'm Alicia, I'm 28 n from
Melbourne!!

I've been training for 10 years now and have been a personal trainer for 8 years. I've run my own business - both
Mobile pt n had a studio.
I competed in 2009 twice - Inba Vic titles and the Inba aus titles in the sportsmodel category.

My goals are to possibly compete again sometime this year. I have been back home in Melbourne for 9 months now as I was living in NQ for 2 years, relaunching my Pt business at the end of the month and am really excited about what the future holds!

I joined this so I could bounce ideas about competing and pt'ing off everyone. I love chatting to like minded people! So I look forward to spending time on this forum!

Cheers! :)

I ❤my Jeep

Indeed, welcome!

It sounds like we might have a little to learn from you!

Hope you like NQ while you were up here... and are glad to be home.

Rian

HEY ALL!

Name - Claudio (CJ is easier to remember)
- Age - 23
- Gender - M
- Location - morisset (central coast/Newy)
- Training experience - Have been in and out for a couple years, juggling uni and work, but really determined to have a big crack from now on!!
- Any Interests - Play soccer, training 2x a week than comp on the weekends, soo tonnes of cardio, hard trying to pack on anything-but im still trying :)

HI!
- Name - Dyven
- Age - 29
- Gender - Male
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is): 9 months (5am start), was 135kg when i started and now down to 93kg. Need to lose those stubborn spots though.
- Any Interests - Technology, GYM, NRL and having fun with my mates.

HI!
- Name - Dyven
- Age - 29
- Gender - Male
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is): 9 months (5am start), was 135kg when i started and now down to 93kg. Need to lose those stubborn spots though.
- Any Interests - Technology, GYM, NRL and having fun with my mates.

Great work on the fat loss Dyven! Well done :)

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your goals!

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hi all
Name: Shelly
Training: Started weight training because of a shoulder injury. Started seeing some changes in my appearance and now just want more. Only been training for about 4 months.
Interest: Love horse riding, Learning more about bb.
Just to let you know I am pretty shy so I probably won't say much but will read heaps.

Hi all
Training: Started weight training because of a shoulder injury. Started seeing some changes in my appearance and now just want more. Only been training for about 4 months.
Just to let you know I am pretty shy so I probably won't say much but will read heaps.

Nothing wrong with being shy Shelly. Please make yourself at home and don't be shy to (no wait)...:)

PS: Shelly, I also suffer with a left shoulder injury, however it's not from training, it's from slipping and falling down the stairs back in 2009. Never mind, like Viv says, you are in good company here...in more ways than one!

Fadi.

Last edited:
Hi all

Hey Shelly, welcome!
Ahh another one with a shoulder injury...you're amongst good company in that regard. So many of us have been rehabbing shoulders :)
Don't be too shy for too long!!

Name: Andrew
Training: I've been training for 2 years, I'm still a beginner in comparison to many of you. I stated training to lose weight and successfully lost about 25 kg. At my lowest i was roughly 65kg but i currently weigh 74kg. I work odd hours so I've been training at a jetts gym which has limited what i can do. I've just signed upto an anytime to try to remedy this.
Interest: Kayaking, adventure, traveling, gym, music

As you can see from my join date I'm a fairly long time member, I'm just not a big poster. I do however steal your recipes, read your articles and lurk a bit.

Name: Andrew
Training: I've been training for 2 years, I'm still a beginner in comparison to many of you. I stated training to lose weight and successfully lost about 25 kg. At my lowest i was roughly 65kg but i currently weigh 74kg. I work odd hours so I've been training at a jetts gym which has limited what i can do. I've just signed upto an anytime to try to remedy this.
Interest: Kayaking, adventure, traveling, gym, music

As you can see from my join date I'm a fairly long time member, I'm just not a big poster. I do however steal your recipes, read your articles and lurk a bit.

lol

Welcome to ausbb Andrew..or Hooray for finally posting maybe? :)

Well done on your fat loss! Impressive! Don't lurk anymore and best of luck with your training goals from here on in.

Are you sure you're not a big poster Andrew? Perhaps the system has been refusing to add three zeros to the sad and lonely "1" that you've got there.

So it has been you all along, stealing behind the scenes. Well how about turning that "1" into a "2". Perchance there may be something I'd like to "steal" from you brother.

Thank you for posting Andrew and please jump in when you feel more comfortable and ready for it mate... we will surely catch you fall... and put your down ever so gently.

Take care now.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Thanks Bella, right now my training goal is to get slightly more serious not that I'm at a slightly better gym.

Cheers Fadi. It could be an error on the systems part but honestly it's more of a case of keeping my mouth shut and appearing stupid rather than opening it and removing any doubt.
It is indeed me that has been stealing. Your wealth of information would be some of the most valuable on here.
I'll try to post more often although I still see myself as a novice/ beginner.

Thanks Bella, right now my training goal is to get slightly more serious not that I'm at a slightly better gym.

Cheers Fadi. It could be an error on the systems part but honestly it's more of a case of keeping my mouth shut and appearing stupid rather than opening it and removing any doubt.
It is indeed me that has been stealing. Your wealth of information would be some of the most valuable on here.
I'll try to post more often although I still see myself as a novice/ beginner.

Oh man I love you already! You have the best quality any human being could ever have and that is humility my dear brother.

Please do join us; I would love to learn something from you. And as far as being a novice, well we were all novices once. No one is ever born knowing... no wait wait a second. There are some who come across like they have been born with all the knowledge in the world and cannot be told. We have one single word to describe these types of human beings: arrogant!

If you don't start posting I might disappear again Andrew, can't say I didn't warn you now!:D

Fadi.

Welcome Leish and Jnr478 and all my new friends (and I don't use that term loosely) on the forum.

Old friends (AIDUTTL), new friends (AIDUTTL), you all mean the world to me. :)

We all get by with a little help from our friends (AIDUTTL).

Let's sing it together, friends (AIDUTTL). :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDOCY52H8VE"]The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends SING-A-LONG LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]