• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Metric? Fancy

Damn+those+kicks+is+pimpin+_6b32691e91c4375b56a9bc23f6240193.jpg

Call me Whopper......as in Double Whopper........

Its kinda hard to say anything with that picture in the post before mine....the one about "Friday"......(let me just throw up quickly)

Ok........I arrived in Australia beginning of the year from being in the UK for two years...seems like we just arrived the other day, but I guess the 8 KG I have "acquired" from hell knows where didn't happen over night.
So it it time to get this fat ass back into the gym and reclaim the former god-like physique I used to have.......or anything resembling it would be great, I aint picky here.

Welcome double whopper, I'm more of a bacon deluxe man myself but I don't discriminate.

8kg ain't too much, I recently slowly shed that off with a change in the diet and minimal cardio

Hey brothers
New to this board , I've had a patchy last 3 1/2 years training after a bad road bike accident , tearing the annulus between my L4 & L5 vertebrae .
So going to try and get back to training 5-6 days/week even if I can't lift as heavy as I did before .

I am a 25 YO Male - 5ft 10 , started lifting when I was 15
And loved it .
My stats before I stopped training were 98KG - 6% BF ,
Squats 170-180 KG/10reps
Bench 140-150KG/10reps

That's a bit of background from me , look forward to getting to know you guys .

Hey brothers
New to this board , I've had a patchy last 3 1/2 years training after a bad road bike accident , tearing the annulus between my L4 & L5 vertebrae .
So going to try and get back to training 5-6 days/week even if I can't lift as heavy as I did before .

I am a 25 YO Male - 5ft 10 , started lifting when I was 15
And loved it .
My stats before I stopped training were 98KG - 6% BF ,
Squats 170-180 KG/10reps
Bench 140-150KG/10reps

That's a bit of background from me , look forward to getting to know you guys .
People who've been down, know best what it means to be on the up again, appreciating and not taking their progress (irrespective of how small) for granted. Welcome to Ausbb Jake.

People who've been down, know best what it means to be on the up again, appreciating and not taking their progress (irrespective of how small) for granted. Welcome to Ausbb Jake.

I couldn't have said it better myself Fadi , I am always looking at the progress/gains being made "(irrespective of how small) quote Fadi ", never comparing myself to when I was at my best , to do so would only prove to be counter productive !!

I couldn't have said it better myself Fadi , I am always looking at the progress/gains being made "(irrespective of how small) quote Fadi ", never comparing myself to when I was at my best , to do so would only prove to be counter productive !!
Wise words from a young man, thank you Jake.

Hi all.

- Name - Tiago
- Age - 33
- Gender - M
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - trying to keep some consistency in the last years, planning a home gym with power rack, barbell and free weight...

- Name Daniel
- Age 25
- Gender Male
- Location Sydney
- why you joined Ausbb -Ive neen here before great community and friendly..

Do you have any goals in mind? Ive quit smoking for a month now.. put on 6 kgs since (79.3 kgs now) Getting active/bigger again #2016yearofhealth !!!

Look forward to learning new tips and tricks again.