• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name Daniel
- Age 25
- Gender Male
- Location Sydney
- why you joined Ausbb -Ive neen here before great community and friendly..

Do you have any goals in mind? Ive quit smoking for a month now.. put on 6 kgs since (79.3 kgs now) Getting active/bigger again #2016yearofhealth !!!

Look forward to learning new tips and tricks again.
Welcome to Ausbb Daniel, hope you'll find what you're looking for here mate. Congratulation on quitting smoking, it takes dedication and determination to do so, and it seems you've got both of these necessary qualities mate.

Last edited:
Welcome to Ausbb Daniel, hope you'll find what you're looking for here mate. Congratulation on quitting smoking, it takes dedication and determination to do so, and it seems you've got both of these necessary qualities mate.

Thanks Mate

- Name - Billy
- Age - 31
- Gender - Male
- Location - Country Victoria
- why you joined Ausbb - I have been lurking for a while but decided to sign up in particular to look at pics of peoples awesome home gyms!

Do you have any goals in mind? Living in a rural town there isn't much options for decent gyms so bit the bullet and bought myself some bumpers and a power rack. Pretty keen to get stronger and feel better about myself. I started starting strength and plan to give that 3 months before reassessing my goals but would like to move on to the PTC beginners program achieving the goals set out there. I also eat a pretty strict keto diet so just working on that and getting enough protein in a day!

Anyway cheers and hoping to contribute to the forums if I can!

- Name - Billy
- Age - 31
- Gender - Male
- Location - Country Victoria
- why you joined Ausbb - I have been lurking for a while but decided to sign up in particular to look at pics of peoples awesome home gyms!

Do you have any goals in mind? Living in a rural town there isn't much options for decent gyms so bit the bullet and bought myself some bumpers and a power rack. Pretty keen to get stronger and feel better about myself. I started starting strength and plan to give that 3 months before reassessing my goals but would like to move on to the PTC beginners program achieving the goals set out there. I also eat a pretty strict keto diet so just working on that and getting enough protein in a day!

Anyway cheers and hoping to contribute to the forums if I can!
Welcome!!

Even though I've been here for a bit I dont think I have posted here

- Name Cristy
- Age 26 this month
- Gender female
- Location Australia
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Training to become a PT and some basic gym work. I also used to dance in school concerts if that counts.
- Any Interests Reading and writing. Also playing just dance a lot.

- Name Cristy
- Age 26 this month
- Gender female
- Location Australia
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Training to become a PT and some basic gym work. I also used to dance in school concerts if that counts.
Hullo. ?

- Name Cristy
- Age 26 this month
- Gender female
- Location Australia

Welcome aboard slacker. Dance the dance of life?

- Name Cristy
- Age 26 this month
- Gender female
- Location Australia
I should add well done on lasting over 1 month. Most females get scared off well before that. Most unesecarily, they have trouble understanding forum humour.
Once you get past that you'll see that you can learn alot from the natives. [emoji106]

It's like Lord of the Flies up in here.

Lord-of-the-Flies-1_218275k.jpg

Hi all,

- Name - DocSpachemmen

- Age - 31
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - I'm still young enough to remember how fit I used to be, but old enough to be incredibly unfit
- Any Interests - I work excessively, so trying to find time to hit the gym has been hard for the last decade. I'm hoping that biting the bullet and purchasing some kit for home will make life easier. Otherwise I keep my rattly old motorcycle running (1970s airhead BMW).

Looking forward to lifting some weight again. I used to be really fit, so it will be nice to feel a bit of strength return!! Thanks for the forum!!

Hi all,

- Name - DocSpachemmen

- Age - 31
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - I'm still young enough to remember how fit I used to be, but old enough to be incredibly unfit
- Any Interests - I work excessively, so trying to find time to hit the gym has been hard for the last decade. I'm hoping that biting the bullet and purchasing some kit for home will make life easier. Otherwise I keep my rattly old motorcycle running (1970s airhead BMW).

Looking forward to lifting some weight again. I used to be really fit, so it will be nice to feel a bit of strength return!! Thanks for the forum!!
Welcome bud.

Hi all,

- Name - DocSpachemmen

- Age - 31
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne

Welcome to Ausbb Doc. One step at a time is all it takes...,you've taken the first step, now continue with it, even though it might feel a bit wobbly at first. All the best to you mate.

first post on this board thought I'd say hi :)
Name: Viking
Lives in: Sydney
Iv been competing for 3 years now and only recently moved to Sydney from Brisbane.
Cycle experience is high.
I get blood work and regular check ups so no need to worry.
Stats:
Ht 5:10
Wt 96kg
Bf is around 10% atm

Iv been having time off cycle to let receptors and what not recover. First year not competing as a junior and about to start my very big off season :)

Last edited by a moderator:
first post on this board thought I'd say hi :)
Name: Viking
Lives in: Sydney
Iv been competing for 3 years now and only recently moved to Sydney from Brisbane.
Cycle experience is high.
I get blood work and regular check ups so no need to worry.
Stats:
Ht 5:10
Wt 96kg
Bf is around 10% atm

Iv been having time off cycle to let receptors and what not recover. First year not competing as a junior and about to start my very big off season :)
Hello.