• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Ahmed
Profession: Admin at Goodlife, also studying Masters in Teaching and Diploma in Nutrition
Interest: Fitness, Music, Sport, Reading

Name: Kaha

W:78kg BF:11% H:5'8

Training Experience: Still gathering.. since 1998
Bach. Sport & Rec BSR AUT '14
Sport strength and conditioning (rugby, basketball)

Interests: Most sport, Cars

PB's
Squat:
165kg
Dead: 195kg
Bench: 135kg

Hi to All ;)

Name: Kaha

W:78kg BF:11% H:5'8

Training Experience: Still gathering.. since 1998
Bach. Sport & Rec BSR AUT '14
Sport strength and conditioning (rugby, basketball)

Interests: Most sport, Cars

PB's
Squat:
165kg
Dead: 195kg
Bench: 135kg

Hi to All ;)

Hello

Welcome [MENTION=20838]KingKaha[/MENTION] , feel free to browse the Forum, start any threads or ask any questions. I run things around here. If you have any questions myself or one of my offsiders [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] should be able to assist.

Name: Aaron

Past Professions:

Training Experiences: Gym, HIIT, Soccer, Cricket

Interests: Fitness, Poker

Current Weight: 108kg

Height: 194cm

Goals: Stay injury free for a while. Lose about 8kg. Get as mentally fit as possible

Progress: Recovering from torn achilles (yes it is as bad as what they say). Trying to get on the right TRT regime (due to low T) which doctors in Perth seem to know nothing about.

Name: Aaron

Past Professions:

Training Experiences: Gym, HIIT, Soccer, Cricket

Interests: Fitness, Poker

Current Weight: 108kg

Height: 194cm

Goals: Stay injury free for a while. Lose about 8kg. Get as mentally fit as possible

Progress: Recovering from torn achilles (yes it is as bad as what they say). Trying to get on the right TRT regime (due to low T) which doctors in Perth seem to know nothing about.

Hello

Hi buddy, I'm 47 been training weights for about 10 years , weight is about 87 kg , 15% body fat , . I wanted to start my first cycle , I bought rad 140 from iron sarms , I've been to worried about taking it, they reviewed high , but it only has 5 reviews.

Introduction

- Name -

- Age - 29

- Gender - Male

- Nationality - Irish

- Location - Perth

- Occupation - FIFO

- Training experience - Rugby background, started lifting at 16, early late teens & 20's I was in an
academy all training was rugby orientated. I stopped playing rugby after College & a shoulder injury. I kept up the training intermittently since.

Qualifications - BA (Hons) Business Management,
BA Sports and exercise (Rugby)

Any Interests -
Old rusty Japanese cars, Rugby Union, Jogging, Travel