• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think most people take it out of context personally. Most of the food comes from a "clean (fuck off.)" source. Lean meats, veges etc, then leaving a % of your cals for something more tasty.
85-90% "bro science clean" is fine.

That's how I roll these days.... not that I can usually be fucked counting cals. Only when really changing my diet drastically to give me an idea of how much I can/can't eat, then I don't bother again

Yep to a certain degree, I eat pretty well probably 80% of the time. Always leave room in the macros/cals for dat der ice cream !

[h=1]The Muscle and Strength Nutritional Pyramid[/h]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYdkxp9hJ4i58l583rJV7r2LMAiYFJ9gm

That is all.

people need to concentrate more on micro-nutrients, the stuff that matters, not the protein/carbs/fats. food needs to have BOTH micro and macro.

if the macro has no micro, whats the point in eating it?

people need to concentrate more on micro-nutrients, the stuff that matters, not the protein/carbs/fats. food needs to have BOTH micro and macro.

Righteous post

Cuz it tastes fukken awes??

Alcohol has no micros I know of and plenty of people partake.

yes it does, beer stopped scurvery, a disease from lack of vitamins.

and if your from the right descendent, has been apart of history for longer than history dates in your textbooks.

try again.

edit: yeast is a good source if vitamin b and the story behind johnnie appleseed, making apple cider is quite good in the history books.

double edit: http://www.aim-digest.com/gateway/pages/general/articles/vitamins.htm

Last edited:
I use a bit of IIFYM, I'm not an idiot about it though.
Still have my 3 major 'clean meals'.
I'm pretty accustom to then have some cake, toblerone, peach tea, donuts, coke, smarties, etc - around workout times, usually within two hours of workout.
This usually makes up most of my daily sugars for the day. Usually I hit around 100g sugar, then 250g denser carbs.

energy

Do you know why they call them MICRO nutrients?