• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
OK.

If i am going to do this, i want to do it properly.

SUPPLEMENTS.

What do i need, what do i want?

I have a heap of protein to use. I want metabolisers though, and anything that will help. What will help?

I have some weights i am picking up next week as well as benches. I have some cardio routines organised, i need to get a weight resistance program in place. The Beginners Plan i am thinking.

I am also gonna buy a bike and do some cycling like a mad eedgit.

OK.

SUPPLEMENTS.

I have a heap of protein to use. I want metabolisers though, and anything that will help. What will help?

I have some weights i am picking up next week as well as benches. I have some cardio routines organised, i need to get a weight resistance program in place. The Beginners Plan i am thinking.

if your trying to add muscle i'd lay off the cardio for the first 6 weeks
do heady lifting (i assume everyone here already lifts)

week 6, some week 10 depending on bf%, add small cardio and slowly up it, never blow your wadd or how can you continue? your body adapts.

take it in baby steps is key, both putting on weight and taking it off, but its gunna be a mental battle at the end, not looking forward to it, but a good test.

Your kidding right.

Mate I can give you a cookie cutter diet and training program. One size fits all..correct?

If you're going to shit on someone else's 12 week challenge, you may want to at least offer the same. Whether or not you want to follow their plans are up to you, but at least it's provided. There isn't an entrance fee either.

If you're going to shit on someone else's 12 week challenge, you may want to at least offer the same. Whether or not you want to follow their plans are up to you, but at least it's provided. There isn't an entrance fee either.

ten bucks means you have an invested interest dude, put up or shut up i believe its called...

OK.

SUPPLEMENTS.

What's your goal, to drop body fat?

That means lots of workouts and lots of cardio. So you want to stay motivated and preserve muscle mass. Get a few good pre workout and BCAA supps. The rest will just be staying true to your diet.

ten bucks means you have an invested interest dude, put up or shut up i believe its called...

Fair enough. But don't whinge and cry that other challenges have a minimum requirement where this one is charging a fee.

Yeah my goal will be to drop fat. I got a decent cardio and weights program done i think, I also will have to stick with some good food (leafy greens, chicken and broccoli/cauliflower)

im not talking any supps, im making a point. pure good whole food. and hard training, lots of rest where i can (between work). old school, just to show anyone can do it!

once we start, i'll start a training log, atm i keep one on another site (they won't let me link it)

edit: still think i'll take anyone to the brink of the top even if they use drugs. im positive!

Last edited:
Fair enough. But don't whinge and cry that other challenges have a minimum requirement where this one is charging a fee.
the fee is only 10 buck , less then a dollar a week , none of which goes to me it all goes into the pool where the first and 2nd place take a cut each

10 is still a lot cheaper compared to the scheme of having to take the branded supplements and show proof or purchase

taken from the other well known challenge

minimum supplement requirements for the programs are as follows:MEN'S PROGRAMS
SHRED ( BOTH BEGINNER AND INTERMEDIATE )
1 x 2.2kg Supershred RETAIL PRiCE $84.95http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/maxs-super-shred
1 x 1kg Nitetime
$69.95 http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/maxs-nitetime-protein
BUILD SIZE ( BOTH BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE )
1 x 4kg Supersize $49.95 http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/maxs-supersize
1 x 1kg Nitetime
$69.95 http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/maxs-nitetime-protein
1 x 500g Cre8 Carnage
$49.95 http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/maxs-cre8-carnage
WOMEN'S PROGRAMS
TONE & SHAPE | GET STRONG | VEGETARIAN PROGRAM | GLUTEN FREE
2 x 1.25kg Burn
The above are the minimum requirements for each 4 week period, and apply to all registered Challengers, whether public or private.

*mrsuplement.com.au was used as it was the first google listing that popped up

the fee is only 10 buck , less then a dollar a week , none of which goes to me it all goes into the pool where the first and 2nd place take a cut each

10 is still a lot cheaper compared to the scheme of having to take the branded supplements and show proof or purchase

taken from the other well known challenge

*mrsuplement.com.au was used as it was the first google listing that popped up

I'm not saying $10 isn't fair. I'm also not saying that a sponsored challenge requiring you to use their products isn't fair either. In fact it would be stupid if they didn't require this. With their challenge, for every dollar you spend, you actually get something in return (supps, merchandise). Just don't shit on other challenges if you're not matching their level or service.

I'm looking forward to see some of the regulars on here get stuck into this and finally get a decent training log started that doesn't fizzle out.

Did I miss something ?
How are they "shitting" on other challenges ?

At every opportunity a few members take cheap shots at the Max's challenge. If you don't like it, fine, no one is forcing anyone to partake in it. But it does get results.

At every opportunity a few members take cheap shots at the Max's challenge. If you don't like it, fine, no one is forcing anyone to partake in it. But it does get results.
not shitting on other comps , just stating the facts