• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Never liked their range anyway. Also? Fuck Heath.
Worse Olympia winner of all time.

I'd go one further and say considering the amount of drugs the pros take, any legal supp would have zero influence in comparison.

Zero is a lot in top level.

in the bad old days a competitive bodybuilder didn't have acces to the fat cutting chemicals that they have now.
back then when coming up to a pageant they would focus on working out for longer periods of time in an attempt to lose fat and maintain muscle, was it effective? Know one knows for sure, but was is for certain is genetics, in that proportion, muscle belly length and limb length along with age and diet was the keystone to winning and staying on top.

said thing is that sales pitch kids a lot of people. But many will always listen to those with big muscles.

These blokes need to make a living too, supplements are a fucking cash cow, plain and simple.

Exactly right.
I don't care if a pro represents a supp company, like you say, they need to make a living. That's no different to any other pro athlete having a sponsorship IMO.
It's when they (or the company they're representing) claim they're natty when they're clearly not.

Exactly right.
I don't care if a pro represents a supp company, like you say, they need to make a living. That's no different to any other pro athlete having a sponsorship IMO.
It's when they (or the company they're representing) claim the supplements are working when they're clearly not a contributing factor.

Fixed for accuracy.

Fixed for accuracy.
Whilst I understand where you're coming from and don't believe they are a contributing factor, you can't say they aren't working as they very well may be. They're just over ridden by a much more powerful substance