• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
More often than not, I find when I’m hungry it’s because I haven’t had my full quota of water, but I digress.

i like to add a couple of scoops of Protien powder to my shakes only to enhance the texture, I use a raw blend as in no additional flavors or chemicals.

If water fills you up then great. I just can't stand going to the toilet all the time from drinking heaps of water, but i do stay hydrated to a certain point.

I use a raw protein powder as well when i have shakes, for the same reason as you so as not to get artificial crap.

I find if my salt intake is adequate...i dont need to visit the bathroom as often. I drink between 3 and 4 litres per day.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They are supplements, and should be treated as such, rather than a key protein source. A little fact often overlooked by newcomers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And old comers too.

Speaking of which you all may or may not remember Charles Atlas and his commercials in the comics?

this dude was a classic and maybe the first to recognize you can only sell a barbell once.

Among other things and productshe advertised a secret routine that didn’t involve weights in the form of isometric resistance.
send him money and he will post you the routine, he advocated that barbells are useless,so much so that Hoffman at the time sued him.

in court the judge asked so Charles you don’t use the barbell?

“yes”

so what do you use it for?

“to test my strength”

so how how often do you “test your strength “

“1 hour 4 times a week”

Attachments

• 67AB03DF-3EBE-46FC-8CAB-782575A50D9C.jpg
    67AB03DF-3EBE-46FC-8CAB-782575A50D9C.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
How much is your quota?

That depends on how active I am during the day grunta, normally I drink about 4 to 5 bottles (those water bottles) which is about 700ml I think I’ve never worried about it to be honest (counting)

the key for me though is to drink ink a full glass of water first thing in the morning, even before having a piss, which can be quite interesting sometimes.

some days I lose track of what I’ve eaten just because I get distracted or whatever later on I’m feeling hungry, I’ve disciplined myself to stop and think; when did I eat?
am i thirsty or hungry more often than not I’m thirsty, at the same time I’m craving a milkshake or something I drink a glass of water and the cravings for food go.

thats the best way I can explain it.

And old comers too.

Speaking of which you all may or may not remember Charles Atlas and his commercials in the comics?

this dude was a classic and maybe the first to recognize you can only sell a barbell once.

Among other things and productshe advertised a secret routine that didn’t involve weights in the form of isometric resistance.
send him money and he will post you the routine, he advocated that barbells are useless,so much so that Hoffman at the time sued him.

“yes”

“to test my strength”

“1 hour 4 times a week”
I thought it was funny

Bream filets, sweet potato, beans and spuds.

50835e1740964c51e9ccdc83557d6c77.jpg

And old comers too.

“yes”

“to test my strength”

“1 hour 4 times a week”

that kunt was a tren whore.

That depends on how active I am during the day grunta, normally I drink about 4 to 5 bottles (those water bottles) which is about 700ml I think I’ve never worried about it to be honest (counting)

the key for me though is to drink ink a full glass of water first thing in the morning, even before having a piss, which can be quite interesting sometimes.

some days I lose track of what I’ve eaten just because I get distracted or whatever later on I’m feeling hungry, I’ve disciplined myself to stop and think; when did I eat?
am i thirsty or hungry more often than not I’m thirsty, at the same time I’m craving a milkshake or something I drink a glass of water and the cravings for food go.

thats the best way I can explain it.

whats the glass of water in first thing in the morning do?
supposed to be good for you I heard but not sure exactly what it does.
Or do you just wake up thirsty?

whats the glass of water in first thing in the morning do?
supposed to be good for you I heard but not sure exactly what it does.
Or do you just wake up thirsty?

A big glass of water first thing in the morning for me has a few benefits;

1. Rehydrates me after a good sleep, I never get up in the middle of the night to piss, my last drink of anything is around 8:30pm
2. A cold glass of water revs up the matabolism.
3. Helps keep in check what I eat first thing.
plus it’s just good to have routines in general

A big glass of water first thing in the morning for me has a few benefits;

1. Rehydrates me after a good sleep, I never get up in the middle of the night to piss, my last drink of anything is around 8:30pm
2. A cold glass of water revs up the matabolism.
3. Helps keep in check what I eat first thing.
plus it’s just good to have routines in general

I heard a glass of warm water first thing in the morning is supposed to do something to the metabolism.

sometimes i get up five times. last night twice before 5.30.

fortunately i drop off sleep within seconds of hitting bed after piss

Yeah. Some people i heard saying their up like 10 times during the night, that would do my head in! Luckily last couple of nights have been up just twice for a piss and i eat a small snack in the middle of the night too cause i can't relax on an empty stomach.

it is much worse in cold weather. when i was in new york a few years ago, slept through night without ever getting up