• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You jerk offs need to read and comprehend

i asked for your opinions
i didn't mention cost

i didn't want drivvel

I've alwags just mixed my own
Full cream milk, banana, 3 eggs, 1 tablespoon choc icecream just for the taste.

Is that the egg protein Andy, how's it taste?

Its a whey protien with lots of good stuff in it, including oat fiber which gives it a real nice texture the vanilla and chocolate taste like ice cream in full cream milk.

very tasty, more a treat than anything I think Laree stiill gives out samples.
i used to but it when I was younger

I just can't stand the taste of protein powders, although I've never tried egg protein powder

I'm with you on that.

i really don't think protien powders make a difference you're either; skinny or blocky, a supplement is not going to make a impact

So you haven't explained Goose. Your old man thinks $1 a liter for milk is too expensive. What does he even eat if that's the case and what the point of suggesting a $100 for a bag of protein power.

So you haven't explained Goose. Your old man thinks $1 a liter for milk is too expensive. What does he even eat if that's the case and what the point of suggesting a $100 for a bag of protein power.

What do you think is the point?

Well if a dollar for a liter of milk is too expensive for him. Its a safe bet a bag of protein power is way too expensive.

Well if a dollar for a liter of milk is too expensive for him. Its a safe bet a bag of protein power is way too expensive.

Well, you're a mental giant then aren't you.

what if I try to explain to him that it isn't (milk) expensive for what it is and to add something that was relatively low in sugar and high in Protien and that is pleasant.

in conjunction with a diet that is sound for an older person.

if he doesn't take that on board I will not die in a ditch over it.

im merely asking for feedback on Protien powder, NOT asking advice on how to council him.

Well, you're a mental giant then aren't you.

what if I try to explain to him that it isn't (milk) expensive for what it is and to add something that was relatively low in sugar and high in Protien and that is pleasant.

in conjunction with a diet that is sound for an older person.

if he doesn't take that on board I will not die in a ditch over it.

im merely asking for feedback on Protien powder, NOT asking advice on how to council him.

There you go then. Don't worry about protein powder. Just say, milk isn't expensive so drink up. If he doesn't like milk, eat another animal protein source that he does like. If he wants some milo with milk, go with that.

Only a few years back, My grandma took my great grandma to the Doc and said she eats too much salt and sugar what should she eat. The Doc said who cares, she is nearly 100 stick with what works. The oldies usually just need to eat something, they often don't eat enough full stop.

The only protein powder that I have ever had that tasted nice was the old batches of Max's and Weider

I love yah Mickey, coz you're a fat kunt like me, but also coz you like to liven things up around here. But surely you jest describing Weider Protein Powders as tasting nice. When are you talking about? I used to buy Weider supps during the late 80s and their Protein Powder tasted like shit. They'd stick to the blender bowl like glue, and were heavy as fuck in the stomach.

What happened to the 'good ole days of Ausbb' when the answer to most threads was "Squats and Milk!"

Life was so much simpler back then :(

Just tried the Milo again Gooey, yeah I'm a sadist. Starting to sweat, getting dizzy. Not good stuff IMO at least not when you've got a Cold.

P.S. You know you can buy liquid Egg Whites from the Supermarket if you don't wanna use the real thing.

There you go then. Don't worry about protein powder. Just say, milk isn't expensive so drink up. If he doesn't like milk, eat another animal protein source that he does like. If he wants some milo with milk, go with that.

Only a few years back, My grandma took my great grandma to the Doc and said she eats too much salt and sugar what should she eat. The Doc said who cares, she is nearly 100 stick with what works. The oldies usually just need to eat something, they often don't eat enough full stop.

Awesome

another super productive black and white conversation with the oracle

Just tried the Milo again Gooey, yeah I'm a sadist. Starting to sweat, getting dizzy. Not good stuff IMO at least not when you've got a Cold.

P.S. You know you can buy liquid Egg Whites from the Supermarket if you don't wanna use the real thing.

It's milo. Unless you have diabetes why would it make you sweat or get dizzy.