• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Doggies..?

LOL The Panthers should win. i was thinking of going to the game but then I would probably miss a workout or train very late which would leave little sleep. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

haha yeah i heard theres links with him and the tigers proberly just usual sh.t from the papers.
mate i think hayne should be at fullback with gidley starting on the bench at number 14.Nsw always plays people out of position, hayne didn't get dally M winner of the year on the wing.
Whats your opinion mate?

Morris just chased down Jennings. How one or both of those two aren't in the nsw team is beyond me.

Hayne should be fullback and gidley shouldn't even be in the team. Get a useful utility, with Lewis already in the pack, I would pick farah - he is a hooker a lock and can play in the halves.
But gallen should be in the pack with Lewis as utility.

Gidley, Lyon and tahu shouldn't be in the team.

Yes they are all playing great footy, but in no way are they the best on their respective positions or their elected nsw positions.
Posted via Mobile Device

My opinion is Gidley should not be in the team or at best on the bench.
Lyon at centre and Campese at 5/8.

Tahu..LoL, Jamal was all over him the other week so either Jamal starts or don't pick him at all.

Lyon hasn't been playing as well as Jennings or chris Lawrence though.

I wouldn't pick campese, he cracks under pressure a bit. Give him aanother year or two to develop.
Posted via Mobile Device

As per above - Lyon is playing great in centre, but he's still not the best.

Jennings was killing it in defence last night.

Definitely think idris off the bench is a great idea. But the starting centres should have been picked from: Jennings, Morris, Lawrence and Cooper (he deserves to be there)

what do you think of this talk about picking players based on mongrel, shrek?
Alot of people saying bird, ennis, gallen and watmough should have been definites for this reason.

Does it seem to anyone else that qld pick players based on their ability but nsw picks plays based on how to defend who they think qld will pick?
Posted via Mobile Device

theres a few reason they say why gallen didnt make it straight from gus goulds mouth and its that gallen gets in the way alot as in doesnt stick to lock he roams into dummy half which then he gets himself in the way of set plays,and his metres gained (carrying players while being tackled) isnt as much as the other guys picked. Dont quote me on it .
My opinion is he should be there instead of watmough due to gallens defence and he doesnt take a step backwards.

As per above - Lyon is playing great in centre, but he's still not the best.

Jennings was killing it in defence last night.

Definitely think idris off the bench is a great idea. But the starting centres should have been picked from: Jennings, Morris, Lawrence and Cooper (he deserves to be there)

what do you think of this talk about picking players based on mongrel, shrek?
Alot of people saying bird, ennis, gallen and watmough should have been definites for this reason.

Does it seem to anyone else that qld pick players based on their ability but nsw picks plays based on how to defend who they think qld will pick?
Posted via Mobile Device
Mongrel? The mongrel players stopped playing a few years ago it's pretty tame these days, tough but tame. As far as Jennings goes, the NSW selectors are worried the likes of Inglis and Folau will run over him, that's why they picked defensive centres in Copper and Tahu although Cooper would've been there regardless. Watmough is a no brainer, 1st player picked. Gidley should buy lottery ticket after being gifted the fullback and captaincy.

theres a few reason they say why gallen didnt make it straight from gus goulds mouth and its that gallen gets in the way alot as in doesnt stick to lock he roams into dummy half which then he gets himself in the way of set plays,and his metres gained (carrying players while being tackled) isnt as much as the other guys picked. Dont quote me on it .
My opinion is he should be there instead of watmough due to gallens defence and he doesnt take a step backwards.
Watmough over gallen anyday but I would have them both.

i hope for NSW sake watmough has a blinder and his buddy perry .I'll be at the game freezing my balls off in the rain haha
Go the blues

Mongrel? The mongrel players stopped playing a few years ago it's pretty tame these days, tough but tame. As far as Jennings goes, the NSW selectors are worried the likes of Inglis and Folau will run over him, that's why they picked defensive centres in Copper and Tahu although Cooper would've been there regardless. Watmough is a no brainer, 1st player picked. Gidley should buy lottery ticket after being gifted the fullback and captaincy.

Watmough over gallen anyday but I would have them both.

Definitely mongrel. U can't tell me gallen, bird, watmough and ennis don't have it.

It may be more rare these days, but the above examples definitely have it.

But that's not the discussion point lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're joking right? Ennis is just a sh1t stirrer, he has no mongrel in him.
I'm talking about players like, Geyer, Roach, Spud Carrol, Harragon... they were always up for some biff.