• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Brumbies and Tahs tonight in Canberra - as much as I want the Brumbies to do well I just think tha tahs will be to much - Tahs by 10-15....

yes, fair enough, I just feel sorry for league having to share a thread with an inferior game.

I rate soccer and union as the worst football codes, albeit the world cup of soccer and top soccer leagues me like watching.

What about you shrek?

Liker rugby league and nfl most, followed by aussie rules.
My preferences...League, Union, Scoccer, AFL, NFL in that order.

st George up against warriors over in kiwi land, well they were for few minutes.
Warriors are struggling. If they lose they can hang up the boots for this year. That would be 2 loses against teams not really rated a top 8 chance, Parra and the Dragon's.

My preferences...League, Union, Scoccer, AFL, NFL in that order.

Warriors are struggling. If they lose they can hang up the boots for this year. That would be 2 loses against teams not really rated a top 8 chance, Parra and the Dragon's.

We are notoriously slow starters though... premiership are not won in march...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Warriors are one of those teams - sort of like the Raiders that are slow starters but then could click the last 6-7 weeks and scrape into the finals - then end up in the semi final - consistently inconsistent....

now 17-all with 1m to go.

Storm hit front with 30s to go, great finish to match.

Go storm

Last edited:
Roosters out to prove something....crazy shit....mini with 3 aswell...good stuff....

Went up 7 places in my union tipping comp over night....thank you South African sides...haha

Looking forward to the Roosters V Broncos game this Friday - this will really show where Broncos are at I think....

Broncos at home will be hard to beat I reckon - I am going to go Broncos by 4 - huge fan of both sides though.