• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fiji put up a good fight v England this morning. Didn't show a lot in attack, but defence was organised and they scrambled well. Nadolo was impressive

japan played great rugby and sa are in shocking firm. not as big an upset as people making out!

We should have put some coin on them. Paying $13 for the win yesterday! Georgia were paying $11 to beat Tonga too.
Good to see a couple of upsets early! Hopefully it doesn't inspire Fiji for the game vs the wallabies on Wednesday

what the final? they should beat Fiji, I will give them that, but cannot see how they will beat NZ and others should they make semis.

I hope I am wrong, and will make my final judgment come quarter finals.

have faith. they are coming into form when sa is shit house and nz is sliding. take away eden park games and nz hasnt been that impresive recently. plus they love to fuck up world cups

watched the replay of south africa-japan..superb.low driving 1st up tackling was great apart from the odd miss.they have a mix of players who play overseas in various high level comps.they played like a top tier nation.

just watched the 1st half of the NZ Argies game..my impression is the ABs seem to lack a bit of penetration in attack.Might come right 2nd half,but it seems the Argies are able to go thru the phases without too much competing for the ball.They are able to build pressure quite easily.Playing quite well.Still 40 mins to go tho.

well they won ,SBW came on and started to bend the line,the other subs upped the ante,Argies tired.good night nurse.

well they won ,SBW came on and started to bend the line,the other subs upped the ante,Argies tired.good night nurse.

Yeh he went well. Straighted up the attack and the Argies couldnt handle him. Surely he will start the next game (against Namibia I think?)