• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah i felt they had little chance against a surging doggies team at doggies home. Ordinarily broncs are an autopick.

Tim.

Why do i hate them?

They invented and instigated all this wrestling shit. They were first the bring in a wrestling coach. Etc etc.

Also, Cameron Smith is possibly the biggest grub to ever walk a rugby league field. Other than that, they are fine.

Tim.

Why do i hate them?

They invented and instigated all this wrestling shit. They were first the bring in a wrestling coach. Etc etc.

Also, Cameron Smith is possibly the biggest grub to ever walk a rugby league field. Other than that, they are fine.

Tim.

yes, i have heard a few rugby league fans say this to me, and about Smith.

yes, i have heard a few rugby league fans say this to me, and about Smith.
I just an image burnt into my brain from a lovely day at Leichardt Oval standing on the fence next to the side line.
Brice Gibbs was the tackler i think (though that is a shady memory)
C. Smith received a perfectly timed penalty...for being held down in a tackle. The issue? From our position on the sideline it was Very clear to all but the ref (who was on the other side of the tackle to be fair) that smith - while flopping around like a dying fish - had a very good hold on the collar of the tackler preventing him from getting off despite desperate efforts.
It pissed about 300 fans right off that day and led to more boo's for an individual player ive not heard since haha. Ive noticed him doing ALOT since then also. Thats not to say others dont do (they probably most certainly do), but that memory burns.

Tim.